• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 5: Diamonds are fleeting. Stupid lasts forever

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

There are still a couple of these that Goku would survive. The Holy Right has the ability to scale it's offense to one shot the target, but it is not an infinitely powerful ability and Goku has the durability to tank a hit with planet busting statements (DBS Goku can tank it even if you scale Holy Right to Gabriel moving the stars) As unfair as this scenario is to Goku, its mandate that Goku stand still and do nothing means that Wonder of U wouldn't be able to use a calamity on Goku due to him not pursuing it, so he should survive that as well.

Yeah... they don't actually know how the Holy Right works. :char

It was beyond playing rock-paper-scissors against someone who got to choose after you had shown your hand. Simply put, Fiamma was almighty. Whether you used rock, paper, or scissors, Fiamma would just use “win”. It did not matter what shape his fingers made. At the point that he made the challenge, he had already won.
That was why Fiamma did not need the things that were usually necessary.
Speed.
Toughness.

Intelligence.
Physical strength.
Space between him and his opponent.

Numbers.
A weapon.
Most likely, Fiamma would respond in the same way to Kanzaki or Acqua and he would defeat them just the same. It didn’t matter if his speed or strength were inferior. His exceedingly overwhelming “power” ignored any actions taken by his opponent and simply crushed them. It was like pushing a giant wall along to flatten a sand hill made by a child.

Goku's not tanking an instant win/conceptual/reality warping attack that also scales above anything in canon DB.

Last edited:

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
i on the other hand, have a perfect understanding of the holy right
Dry-wall-Hole-Small.jpg

Tablos

Preeminent
Isn't that guy the same one that claims that Fiamma is below planet level and also said that you need universal level to harm Ywhach ?

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Isn't that guy the same one that claims that Fiamma is below planet level and añso said that you need universal level to harm Ywhach ?
Yup

Even more disingenuous, still endlessly repeats the Toaru being one universe bile me and Fiamma debunked

And at the same time, argues Bleach which literally is a single universe divided in the beginning into several realms is a multiverse.

Genki argues literal universe sized deserts (Hueco Mundo) for Bleach but super stingy if not outright dishonest about anything when it comes to Toaru for the fuckwit

:hestonpls

Last edited:

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Doesn't even matter if To Aru has infinite parallel worlds anyway

Phases are basically a multiverse in all but words

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
and that's just a conservative interpretation

if you want to go full schizophrenic, well.. :tupac

Lanza isn't the most destructive attack, so if you are someone who rates it above some other characters (not just those in god levels), then, sure, it can be seen as overrated. However, I think downplaying it too much would also downplay Full Hollow Ichigo at the time he fought Ulquiorra. It's obvious that Ichigo at the moment was not only far above R2 Ulquiorra but the rest of the espada by a long shot. What he did to a Lanza by palming it and crushing it with his barehands is some hardcore shit. To put it in perspective, Ichigo actually bled from catching one of Uryu's casual arrows, and as powerful I rate the latter I still wouldn't place his casual arrows as nearly as powerful as a Lanza. In fact, the only time Full Hollow Ichigo is referenced in TYBW is when Ichigo uses that power against a SK empowered Yhwach of all individuals, which speaks volume of how powerful the hollowification was. ( I'm not saying Full Hollow Ichigo = HoS shikai Ichigo, but the boost was nothing less than tremendous when a weaker Ichigo took on that form and would be too much for the vast majority of Sternritter to handle.)

@Jugo13 raised an extremely important point.

H2Ichigo is immeasurably stronger than RG Shikai Ichigo by the fact he caught something like Lanza, by the tip no less, and crushed it, while receiving no damage, meanwhile RG Shikai Ichigo got damaged by catching one of Uryu's arrows, and Uryu's arrows are never going to have anywhere near the same power as Lanza no matter how strong he became.

So downplaying Lanza because someone who could NO-DIFF 99.9% of the verse, was able to trivialize it is really not an anti-feat at all.

RG Shikai Ichigo just on portrayal alone is arguably stronger than any Shinigami in their own Shikai, and this includes Shikai Kenpachi and Shikai Yamamoto ilk.
So without a shadow of doubt, H2Ichigo is orders of magnitude stronger than pretty much any Shinigami, and this is absolutely within the scope of his portrayal, which was being part of the reason why Ichigo overpowered an Aizen orders of magnitude stronger than his already near invicible Shinigami self and even make a Soul King empowered Yhwack fight seriously with the Almighty. HoS is not the same as H2 obviously, but again, as @Jugo13 posted, it's the boost it provides that is relevant hear. H2Ichigo is PEAK Shinigami/Hollow power...

Jesus, the fact Ulquiorra's CO was able to mitigate H2Ichigo's Cero to the point where both made an explosion upon contact even if overpowered is already insane when you factor how strong H2Ichigo is supposed to be. And Ulquiorra came out of that explosion without receiving any damage.
A CO + H2Ichigo's Cero explosion... And yet, Lanza's explosion is supposed to be far more powerful than that since Ulquiorra doesn't want it to explode near him, which suggest it would damage him.

I know Jugo and Grimm6jack was stupid, but this is a whole new dimension of stupid @Adamant soul @Blade
So let me get this straight:

According to them, because H2 Ichigo was referenced by Soul King Yhwach in his power of growth, then that must mean he's somehow immeasurably stronger than ROYAL GUARD TRAINED ICHIGO and thus R2 Ulquirroa must be just as strong to not instantly die to H2 Ichigo...
This is despite the fact that Kubo Tite confirmed in Klub Outside the Hollow Mask Form Ichigo took after defeating Ulquirroa is meant to be a SUPPRESSED form of his H2 powers and what Zangetsu had when Yhwach!Zangetsu revealed him is meant to be the genuine article form all along.
Ichigo's fear of his Hollow powers was preventing him from properly using them after his battle with Ulquiorra. Had he been able to use them properly, he would have been able to transform into his Full Hollow form—as illustrated by White Zangetsu's appearance when torn out of Ichigo by Tensa Zangetsu—instead of simply conjuring a mask; explaining Aizen's disappointment at Ichigo failing to attain a new level of power.
white_zangetsu_hollow.png

So in laymens' terms, niggas are absolutely stupid, this form is not even close to being that strong and is something Ichigo surpassed when he gained his Fullbringer Bankai Form, if not when he had his Fullbringer Shikai form. It's even worse as Aizen even stated he was DISAPPOINTED in Ichigo and Kubo CONFIRMS THAT! Meaning Aizen knew about Segunda Epata the entire time... and STILL put Ulquirroa in Number 4.
:heston How embarrassing...

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
why is he so vehement on this part :tupac
"and Uryu's arrows are never going to have anywhere near the same power as Lanza no matter how strong he became."

This is a shonen manga my man

powercreep is practically par for the course

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

I know Jugo and Grimm6jack was stupid, but this is a whole new dimension of stupid @Adamant soul @Blade
So let me get this straight:

According to them, because H2 Ichigo was referenced by Soul King Yhwach in his power of growth, then that must mean he's somehow immeasurably stronger than ROYAL GUARD TRAINED ICHIGO and thus R2 Ulquirroa must be just as strong to not instantly die to H2 Ichigo...
This is despite the fact that Kubo Tite confirmed in Klub Outside the Hollow Mask Form Ichigo took after defeating Ulquirroa is meant to be a SUPPRESSED form of his H2 powers and what Zangetsu had when Yhwach!Zangetsu revealed him is meant to be the genuine article form all along.

white_zangetsu_hollow.png

So in laymens' terms, niggas are absolutely stupid, this form is not even close to being that strong and is something Ichigo surpassed when he gained his Fullbringer Bankai Form, if not when he had his Fullbringer Shikai form. It's even worse as Aizen even stated he was DISAPPOINTED in Ichigo and Kubo CONFIRMS THAT! Meaning Aizen knew about Segunda Epata the entire time... and STILL put Ulquirroa in Number 4.
:heston How embarrassing...
If grasping at straws were an Olympic event, these idiots would easily win gold medals. :heston

And yet other people want to talking about Fullbring Soul Reaper Ichigo being overrated. :kobeha

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
"and Uryu's arrows are never going to have anywhere near the same power as Lanza no matter how strong he became."

Bear in mind the guy you're referring to denies there even being power creep in this series at all outside of the last arc. Dude wont even accept Byakuya surpassing Bankai Ichigo between the SS and HM arcs so him refusing to believe Uryu being > H2 Ichigo makes perfect sense.

I mean he's obviously an idiot but this is perfectly in keeping with him.

Because they still want to pretend that even now, well into the Final Arc, Segunda Epata Ulquirroa has to be one of the strongest characters because he "fooled Aizen" and Segunda Epata is just that strong... rather than Aizen knowing about it in advance and simply used him so that Ichigo can get stronger to further his plans...

It doesn't help that Narita and CFYOW completely fucked up the powerscaling for them personally because... Narita legit sucks when it comes to Bleach powerscaling(The dude is infamous for wanking Kenpachi Zaraki beyond belief multiple times in different Bleach Novels and CFYOW was no different) entirely. It's why we just dismiss it outright for how bad it is.

If grasping at straws were an Olympic event, these idiots would easily win gold medals. :heston

And yet other people want to talking about Fullbring Soul Reaper Ichigo being overrated. :kobeha

I legit do not understand how these dudes think...
I don't even believe Youtube Bleach Powerscalers are this bad outside of the typical wank. Ulquirroa was surpassed so long ago, that it becomes hilarious they believe that Ichigo's H2 Form is now suddenly Soul King Yhwach levels(When they already tried that with Dangai level Ichigo and that got hosed to shit thoroughly) when they completely ignore the H2 form used the shitty weakened version of Ichigo's Bankai... make it make sense :jordangif

Reminder post-RG training Shikai Renji would beat R2 Ulquiorra with low-difficulty

The funny part is that Kubo confirmed that's the case with that recent Masked shit and yet FV Bleach is still pretending it's a lie and R2 Ulquirroa was always that strong:kobeha

These dudes are basically the entire ass Circus because they don't want to believe Base Grimmjow in the Final Arc can destroy R2 Ulquirroa casually and so can basically everyone else.

Back