• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 5: Diamonds are fleeting. Stupid lasts forever

Triple Accel 555

Preeminent
Screenshot-20240531-132116-Opera-Mini.jpg

Did you join Spacebattles ? @Darth Nihilus :jerrykek:jerrykek

Johan

And EstrelladeLeonn with their typical wanked garbage takes

Blah blah blah, bunch of retarded “Muh conceptual” garbage. When they got nothing for an argument, Estrella loves to throw in every pretty words they know to make whatever their trash character is seem far more impressive then they actually are
have you debated this person on Bastard ever before?
One of my debates on CV before bitches like thenamelesscunt shadow banned me
btw this is also kinda wrong, you were banned by this guy named Krisbishop, so you gotta switch targets lol

Last edited:

Salfarc

Paramount

btw this is also kinda wrong, you were banned by this guy named Krisbishop, so you gotta switch targets lol
Wait how do you know who Astaro is banned by when Astaro himself got the wrong person? O_O

Did Astaro post screenshot and mistook Kribishop with thatnamelesscunt or something?

Johan

Wait how do you know who Astaro is banned by when Astaro himself got the wrong person? O_O

Did Astaro post screenshot and mistook Kribishop with thatnamelesscunt or something?
I've like 10 CV mods on my disc so I can just ask them straight up whenever I wanna

Anshin'in

Omg! They mentioned my CV username with such ardent passion, I couldn't help but appear! I'd tag them, but I am too lazy to search the history, however to answer,

I don't even know who they are, lol. Do they wish to debate about Bastard!!, however? Any time, I am happy to satisfy such request, surely, they wouldn't mind? Because name calling someone into a different forum, behind their back, without at least confronting them personally, isn't very cool, y'know?

In any case, greetings!

Any universe that has no defense against Time Stop and Death Hax.

If you're talking uncontested superiority in every possible category, then the canon series lol.

Otherwise probably a sci fi series with super strong ships, vulnerable infantry, and no real experience with mind control / infiltration ops. Preferably a totalitarian type place with one ~ very few people in charge.

A Nazarick given time to gather info and resources is a different beast from one that is sniffed out the moment they pop in. Especially if gearing up for war. The former could produce enough forces to dominate multiple worlds in some verses.

Maybe Star Wars? If they begin on a planet with enough connections to the wider galaxy and managed to keep a low profile, they could work their way into many a faction. The most powerful Sith and Jedi from the little I know can be way more powerful in terms of scale but still vulnerable to what a strong enough summon or Npc can throw in cqc. That and the speed gap. Especially the speed gap. Don't know enough to be entirely confident.

From old threads; most of Faerun gets rolled over. Same for Lord of the Rings, the Witcher, Frieren, Jujutsu Kaisen, Mcu. I think much of Worm till they hit Scion and some of the Endbringers. Warhammer Fantasy I vaguely remember.

Nazarick could be a potent force in 40k if given time to breathe and a good starting location. Though a lot of stuff will have to go their way to assist, especially when it comes to mobility and the sheer scope of the setting. Probably Monsterverse too.

Man, the amount of cope for Overlord to be taking Universes it shouldn't because "Time Stop and Instant Death" is never not funny to me, especially when they believe they can take Disney Star Wars, Monsterverse and shit like Warhammer.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
"Any universe that has no defense against Time Stop and Death Hax."

To Aru bros..

There's a good chance high kiloton to megaton ranges wouldn't hurt any denizen of Nazarick with fire immunity since Shalltear would have walked outta this untouched if it wasn't for the Platinum Dragon Lord's anti undead properties and Wild Magic shenanigans.

This was an ultimate explosion.
It stained the world with a blinding white flash.
There was a thunderous roar and an eruption of heat.
The shockwave it generated blew the land away and the rising dirt and sand formed a mushroom cloud in the air.
The lethal area of the superheated pulse was measured in kilometers, and there was no trace of movement within it. As the dust and smoke dispersed, the horrific conditions within were made clear.
Nothing could have lived within that area, but inside it, someone cast the soil off and stood up.

Her thoughts were shredded, the fragments leaping from her mouth.
She should have been immune to fire, so why had she taken fire damage? How had her defenses been breached?

How is this Megatons? How is this high Kilotons? Just being told the lethal area is in kilometers doesn't mean what they think it means but again, SB has been shown to be hypocritical(Since they love using the opposite rhetoric when it comes to TES, Nasuverse and the like). Any explosion that's atleast decent enough can cause a mushroom cloud, it doesn't have to be an atomic bomb.

She also tanked it in her dress, not armour. Armour would have significantly reduced the damage seeing as high tier items blocked the blast completely across various parts of her body
Her dress was in tatters, its remnants plastered to her body. However, the highest-grade items on Shalltear's body and the parts hidden by them were untouched.

Again, what does this mean?! Her taking the explosion and not dying with or without armor is useless without a comparison tool to WHY that matters so much.

Er its wild magic, which is equivalent to world class items which are all the immunity bypassing objects of power in cannon overlord

This is some absolute turbo reach for real...
How is Wild Magic equivalent to World Class Items? That is never how any of that is described in the slightest.

That and the Platinum Dragon Lord's attacks are stronger against undead

This a digression but it should be a boy meets girl story. I may not be able to write it well!
Ah, this is a completely different matter, the natural enemy to Ainz and Shalltear (as of those named so far inside [the story?]) is Tsa.
-Tweet 8.15: 04-29-2019
If he was of a similar level to the vampire from last time, this armor would probably struggle in serious combat. However, if he were to not use the armor but face the Sorcerer King in person, he could not lose. That would be true even if he was as strong as the vampire. As long as he fought using his real body, there would be no issues at all.
Still, if he gave them too much time to expand their influence, things would get out of hand.
"As expected of you, the strongest Dragon Lord in the world."
"I don't think so myself. There are many out there who are stronger than I am. Hmmm… I can win against the Sorcerer King because I happen to counter him."
Tsa's abilities were more effective against the undead. He had also confirmed in the battle just then that his abilities did work on the Sorcerer King. That was why Tsa had judged the Sorcerer King to be an opponent that did not warrant too much caution.
Compared to the Sorcerer King, the demon named Albedo was much more dangerous.
- Witch of the Fallen Kingdom

She would have taken the blast better if armoured and would have taken little if any damage if it wasn't a magic attack that was exploited a weakness

Again, it's literally nothing being said at all here on how effective that "extra damage against Undead" actually is

Back