• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 5: Diamonds are fleeting. Stupid lasts forever

Yujiro Hanma was bored and decided to attack Chaldea once he heard about the strong guys in there. His goal is to kill the master aka Fujimaru Ritsuka. Will he succed?

Location: Pseudo earth that resembles our own earth except that magic and stuff works there
Win requirement: Yujiro just want to wreck everybody and kill Fujimaru whom he thought of as the 'leader', servants are going all out to protect their master.

Situation 1: Fujimaru has summoned all the servants that could be summoned through Chaldea summoning system. However, grand servants does not have their power as the grands (basically canon stuff).

Situation 2: Fuji has all the servants + Grand servants does not lose their Grand title and powers.

Fuji couldn't summon Solomon in both situations.

:dafuq :pogba:rock:biden

Is this some super-charged Yujirou Hanma, I'm missing? Because genuinely? I don't understand how you can make a thread like this and actually believe that Yujirou has any chance of getting to kill Ritsuka Fujimura with a whole assload of Servants that are stronger than him without:

1) REALLY believing that Yujirou is just stronger than most shit in the Nasuverse

2) Yujirou has some bullshit power and everyone else just ignored it.

Yeah, yeah, this could be one of those "for fun" matchups but it definitely doesn't come off that way.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Interesting. Same thread here on WorstGen

Screenshot52.png

I have to list both of these because my god, they are both absolute shit...

Let's just go over the main detail:
We don't even know what most of the Servants in Lost Einherjar is capable of, all we have is names and maybe short fighting scenes outside of Percival so it's literally JUST Percival vs. Melusine(Unless you want to include the Werewolf motherfucker in died in the first book but he can easily kill Melusine with his NP in this situation).
And we already seen how that happens: Melusine dies, even as Albion.

They act like Flight is a major advantage but it's only ever a major advantage when the Servant themselves is weak as shit and have zero options(Karna can liberally fly and that never comes into play at all and Karna is not the type to make shit fair, if he wants you dead, you are dead). They also wank the shit out of Alter Ego Muramasa and Caster Cu when they forget that Muramasa refused to fight the party because he would get dog walked in Olympus(and it was basically just Caenis, Musashi, Mash and Shadow Servants) and Caster Cu damn near died against Melusine in Part 1 of LB6 and they was able to tie her ass outright with a single Shadow Servant breaking the tie.

Like Melusine's biggest advantage is being able to completely ignore inertia and her absolutely massive power but that doesn't make her invincible.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
[
Quote from Starsight post
“Didn’t use his full power”

The only scenario Radahn is so incapable of using a fraction of his power that keeps the stars at bay would be assuming he not only constantly throttles his stamina/MP, but that it also regenerates as quickly as he uses that literally all his stamina/MP. Fucker’s been at this for how many years now? I’m talking instant to instant as he has to continuously exert this level of power.

Guy has a minor fraction of the whole of the setting’s major power source, he mastered the power he uses to conquer the stars before he even had that fraction of the setting’s major power source, and yet he’s always too throttled to do more than use his power to halt their movement while simultaneously regaining all the magic/stamina he expends to accomplish the deed

That’s what they’re going with?

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
[
“Didn’t use his full power”

The only scenario Radahn is so incapable of using a fraction of his power that keeps the stars at bay would be assuming he not only constantly throttles his stamina/MP, but that it also regenerates as quickly as he uses that literally all his stamina/MP. Fucker’s been at this for how many years now? I’m talking instant to instant as he has to continuously exert this level of power.

Guy has a minor fraction of the whole of the setting’s major power source, he mastered the power he uses to conquer the stars before he even had that fraction of the setting’s major power source, and yet he’s always too throttled to do more than use his power to halt their movement while simultaneously regaining all the magic/stamina he expends to accomplish the deed

That’s what they’re going with?
the most bizarre point about using “Radahn was holding back so the person who beat him doesn’t scale!” is that the game does not ever once even allude to holding the stars weakening Radahn at all. But the game is explicit about things like Malenia and Radahn stalemating etc. and that he lost to the Rot

There is a pretty likely lore reason for why Radahn lost, not just to Malenia, but Morgott too, but it’s more of an implication and not something that I think SB with their demonstrably poor understanding of Elden Ring would probably think of

You really taking those types of videos seriously?
No.

But seeing the staggering amount of people making YouTube shorts, nevermind infesting, YouTube comments sections, who unironically believe Goku > Featherine/Umineko and Goku being outerversal/boundless is fundamental truth.

and being THIS dense whenever they get challenged by fans or debaters of any verse that's objectively stronger and scales far higher in every metric and has more hax than Dragon Ball.

is nothing short of bewildering.

I needed someone on this site to wash out the stupid from my brain.

King of time

Exceptional

Is this some super-charged Yujirou Hanma, I'm missing? Because genuinely? I don't understand how you can make a thread like this and actually believe that Yujirou has any chance of getting to kill Ritsuka Fujimura with a whole assload of Servants that are stronger than him without:

1) REALLY believing that Yujirou is just stronger than most shit in the Nasuverse

Yeah, yeah, this could be one of those "for fun" matchups but it definitely doesn't come off that way.
most niggas agree Yujiro lost

Last edited:

49.png

Apparently, being able to block a pointblank gunshot is a feat of strength, not speed.
Also, gotta still love the constant usage of downplay by bringing in the Cu Throwing speed of Gae Bolg but not the 2nd part of it being able to travel across the World in that same time frame though.

This IS the same guy who genuinely listed this shit and said this unironically:

>Jeanne gets hurt by a peasant throwing a rock at her
Golems which hurt spartacus get taken down by falling trees
Bullets that pressure Jack get blocked by a mundane car

These 3 feats are dogshit.

>Jeanne's max effort throws are comparable to rods from god (11 tonnes of tnt)
Brahmastra is comparable to nuclear weapons
Achilles exerts effort to catch and tilt a plane
A plane serves as a notable enough barrier that Chiron needs to charge his arrows to shatter it
Mordreds jumps can pulverize tanks
Spartacus uncontained attack in his ultimate state cause shockwaves which shake a very small city from a distance
Astoflo plays rock breaking duty (dozen meters across) but eventually starts getting tired and injured doing it

These 7 feats generally suggest that while servants can easily destroy rock formations or military vehicles, it requires some degree of effort. Making effects comparable to nukes is the domain of a strength focused servants ultimate form, or wide area noble phantasms

>Vasavi shakti runoff in the anime melts rock at such a degree it shits on every nuke ever, let alone the actual attack

Best feat in all apocrypha related material.

But then ignores the fact that Jeanne's feat against Spartacus which is in the LN which is calc'd at Island+ at bare minimum:

Or the actual Magnitude +10 Earthquake that comes from Sieg's Mana Burst in Apocrypha... or him cutting that gigantic slab at the end while at E...

Seriously, these are the people that Spacebattles stan for...

Screenshot75.png

"Look at all of these circumstances we get these numbers from, that shows how Nasu is truly consistent in low end Servants and setting" then ignore the actual high end takes entirely because you only focus on the lines with numbers on it...

Jesus Fucking Christ, you guys can't even try to look for information properly, can you?!
EDIT: Like for fuck's sake, he adds in ORT "Moving at 72KMPH" when we literally know ORT flew his ass from the Oort Cloud to Earth in a manner of minutes to an hour at bare minimum in LB7 and in it's backstory which would be MFTL... in the same goddamned place he got that retarded number from. This ALSO ignores that Kukulkan in the same fucking Lostbelt was able to stop a Space Storm aimed for Chaldea from hundreds of Kilometers away at the very last second which would also make her MFTL.

This is the absolute worst level of cherrypicking possible.

Salfarc

Paramount

Most answers there believe Yujiro lose anyway, so yeah I believe it is just a bait.

Though why specifically Baki, seems oddly specific.

Back