• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 5: Diamonds are fleeting. Stupid lasts forever

Randomdude

Preeminent
The story kinda make it clear. Conventional methods doesn't work since our tadpole is in special circumstances, even if the tadpole itself is not special. There is nothing implying simply being dead will free them, it's just your assumption because we get to take other true soul's tadpole after they die, not to mention they may have to remain dead if their tadpole is taken and obviously they don't want that. Masterblack did raise a good point with that they have a hole in their brain and dies again soon after.

You are being obtuse and quite literally ignoring the main plot of the game.
They never try this method, and as mentioned true resurrection and likely withers both seem capable of using true resurrection wich creates a brand new body. (hell if you resist as a dark urge withers brings you back despite bhall removing his godly essence) The game never acknowledges the idea of removing the tadpoles in this way, it studiously disallows you from ever discussing or touching on the idea by erasing your companions tadpoles from existence.

No I just understood the main plot of the game unlike some people in this thread (cough look in a mirror cough) who for some reason have it in their heads our tadpoles are super special compared to all the other netherese touched tadpoles in the game.

It's not a huge deal, as mentioned I would have much prefer the game at least mention this way of removal because it's quite literally the main one described in older editions, rather then studiously ignoring it when we have at least two methods of high tier resurrection on hand. Its never stated why destroying the tadpoles would block true resurrection, the idea simply doesn't exist within the game we're presented. Again Id much prefer the ability to jack our companions tadpoles at the cost of no ressing, as my dark urge solo run could really use those extra early game tadpoles.

Last edited:

shiny

Paramount
Are you still arguing about Baldur?

Okay, this is just an argument. BUT. Look here. I thought JJK Wank ended a couple of months ago...I've never been so wrong.
Gojo wins. Nothing they have can pass through infinity. And he has an easy way of taking them out.

The argument that the Gorosei are immune to mind/soul fuck is a positive claim that is not backed up by anything at this point. Just being immortal does not make you immune to that. And, while it isn't actually necessary for this, Infinity does have direct feats of affecting high regenerators. Mahito got fucked over by Infinite Void just as much as all the other Disaster curses, despite having no problem with his body being reduced to a puddle.
From what we've seen, prolonged exposure to Infinity should leave Gorousei physically unharmed (regenerated brain damage), but nonetheless broken and unable to fight. Nothing in OP compares to this mindfuck in terms of sheer quantity and they don't even have willpower feats - indeed, it wouldn't be surprising if it turned out in future OP that they were coasting along for centuries on immortality and status, and in the end got defeated not by some way that negates their regen, but breaking their will to fight.
:facepalm

Are you still arguing about Baldur?

Okay, this is just an argument. BUT. Look here. I thought JJK Wank ended a couple of months ago...I've never been so wrong.

:facepalm

It never ended, people still genuinely believe you need a "Space Cutting Attack" to bypass Limitless despite that being disproven multiple times in the series itself.
It's why I finally understood that alot of people just do not read, lack object permanence or just create their own canon and pretend it's factual with no basis behind it. So in laymen's terms, I blame the extreme lack of education and people not even remotely trying to do any research and just take what others say to heart(Which is even more messed up when you realize that fans of JJK have gone so far as to FUCK WITH THE TRANSLATIONS to make JJK more powerful than it is)

Yeah, someone needs to get rid of SB's ability to fucking debate Nasuverse, period.

It's already retarded every time I see dudes like Blaze and Alkamus state some retarded shit like "Shadow Servants are consistently inconsistent" when that's not even remotely factual:

Shadow servants strength is based entirely and exclusively on how much the plot demands that they be. Its pretty silly, given they are basically featless and go from performing silly feats to being worthless on the whim of the writer and are effectively a plot device rather than an actual measurable mechanic, that they shouldn't just be allowed in the debate. As far as the story is concerned Shadow servants are arbitrarily strong, which is a bit of a problem if your trying to discuss who wins with any level of accuracy.

In Part 1, you can bring up that Ritsuka never uses any Shadow Servants only because of the fact that the writers didn't really know if they wanted to go that route or not. That vanishes at Part 1.5 where Ritsuka using Shadow Servants start becoming a legit deal, especially at Shimousa and become non-negotiable in Part 2. Shadow Servants was always treated as a whole deal in any medium(The Fucking Class Cards in Prisma Illya are Shadow Servants! So was Kid Gilgamesh in that same show! And Tamamo was going to overwhelm the enemy with Shadow Servants summoned en masse in Fate/Extella) so again, SB members show their retardedness in one part but oh wait, we got another stupid one:

i imagine Ritsuka's usual maximum is 6, going off of gameplay mechanics? On the other hand, I don't think he's ever summoned multiple shadow servants at once on screen.

Erice probably beats Ritsuka regardless though.

Definitely?

Erice vs weakened Servants is basically the cookie monster vs cookies.

Ah yes, because Erice would absolutely defeat Ritsuka and their Shadow Servants despite getting her ass blown out in a Servant to Servant battle in the Fate/Requiem Event because... a Servant can defeat 6 Shadow Servants that can use their NPs and be damn near as strong as their original selves(And are seen as an equal to a Tam Lin as shown when Ritsuka defeated Barghest with only them and Shadow Servants)...

Seriously, it's basically as retarded as the FV Bleachverse.

Tablos

Preeminent

Yeah, someone needs to get rid of SB's ability to fucking debate Nasuverse, period.

It's already retarded every time I see dudes like Blaze and Alkamus state some retarded shit like "Shadow Servants are consistently inconsistent" when that's not even remotely factual:

In Part 1, you can bring up that Ritsuka never uses any Shadow Servants only because of the fact that the writers didn't really know if they wanted to go that route or not. That vanishes at Part 1.5 where Ritsuka using Shadow Servants start becoming a legit deal, especially at Shimousa and become non-negotiable in Part 2. Shadow Servants was always treated as a whole deal in any medium(The Fucking Class Cards in Prisma Illya are Shadow Servants! So was Kid Gilgamesh in that same show! And Tamamo was going to overwhelm the enemy with Shadow Servants summoned en masse in Fate/Extella) so again, SB members show their retardedness in one part but oh wait, we got another stupid one:

Ah yes, because Erice would absolutely defeat Ritsuka and their Shadow Servants despite getting her ass blown out in a Servant to Servant battle in the Fate/Requiem Event because... a Servant can defeat 6 Shadow Servants that can use their NPs and be damn near as strong as their original selves(And are seen as an equal to a Tam Lin as shown when Ritsuka defeated Barghest with only them and Shadow Servants)...

Seriously, it's basically as retarded as the FV Bleachverse.
Why is no Iori ? he is by a good margin the strongest male MC

i read that whole thread , the Overlord stan says ''Ainz has more hax and spells'' , some user answer him ''magic in Nasu is more bullshit '' and the user give examples then the Overlord stan ''i ignore that''

Last edited:
Why is no Iori ? he is by a good margin the strongest male MC

Dude, they don't even have Aoko/Shizuki but instead Alice and fucking nobody there even knows what she does, how ludicrously hard it is to kill her or how bullshit her Ploys and abilities are and at the same time, have Sieg-Fafnir as a contestant...

It's 100% obvious that the thread is an absolute mess because no one is getting their dues at all and anyone who gets highlighted gets shat upon by dudes who basically wish for their Wall level, Turtle speed delusions to become real. It's literally the blind leading the blind alongside more blind morons that have no idea what the hell they are on about.

EDIT: What's funny to me is that they limit Ritsuka to only 3 Shadow Servants and no Chaldea(And thus cripples the shit out of them)... but decides that Hakuno should be available... whose literally in the exact same situation as Ritsuka with far less downsides...

I see some favoritism is afoot...

Screenshot57.png

Screenshot58.png

I'm not gonna focus on the Erice bullshit(She never killed Loius XVII, she killed his MASTER which killed him indirectly) or the fact they continually downplay Ritsuka and Shadow Servants because reasons and instead gonna focus on the final part of Imaginary's and Alkamus' post:

They was not talking about Baobahn Sith(Ritsuka never fights Sith alone, Castoria does), he was talking about BARGHEST, who Ritsuka does fight alone, INSIDE OF HER FUCKING HOUSE BY HER REQUEST!

YVeYjSB.jpg

Again, these dopes never read the story and most likely just went through the motions and looked through synopsis because it clearly shows that they fucked up royally over something that anyone who has read the story can tell you is wrong.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
The one thing Fraudscendents definitely backed up was speed.

Aradia blitzing and killing Touma on numerous occasions before he could even register what happened and H.T. Trismegistus pulling off the same thing at least once while being one of the few times where even Touma’s precog was struggling to keep up shows these guys are more than capable of keeping up with Saints comfortably

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Call them frauds all you want but the individual, normal members in Risk 4 are blatantly above Golden Dawn tier :tupac

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
That doesn't sound consistent with what you've said in the past (unless you've changed your mind) but whatever

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Please name one single instance I’ve argued any Golden Dawn being better than a Transcendent

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
You've indirectly claimed that, given you think normal Transcendents don't scale to Magic Gods.

Like last December, you mentioned Aradia's Triple Reload, but it's specifically said that if she amplifies her power enough in BASE she can ONE-SHOT a Magic God or another Transcendent, not just rival them.
It's practically a better Blasting Rod (which is part of the combo that enabled Aleister to fight true Gremlin in the first place).

Releasing Risk 4 and letting their true power run free automatically puts them outside of human territory, something no Golden Dawn member did.

And the average Golden Dawn member can already perform Magic God level magic even without leaving human territory.

Last edited:
Back