• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 5: Diamonds are fleeting. Stupid lasts forever

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
There actually was a crossover with the two series in Imaginary Fest where Nazarick meets ITEM. Thankfully, Ainz was only dealing with a relatively minor faction on the Science side rather than any heavy hitting mage for the Magic Side

And even then, Narberal was pretty close to getting her shit kicked by Mugino once she got tired of listening to her endless talk of her and Ainz’s superiority over them.

:hestonpls

Also, get ready for the upcoming Overlord movie which will feature such wholesome content as Demiurge kidnapping and forcing mothers to eat their own children and breed them with monsters to produce chimeras in his “skinfarm” he maintains just outside the Holy Kingdom all just for sick amusement and the Queen of that kingdom for the crime of being one of the few decent people in the entire setting and opposing Nazarick, getting used as club for several days straight to kill her own people with by a big ass demon before she’s able to die from the injuries.

Because the author has a real boner for condemning the good but too weak to do anything people in this setting to the most horrendous/degrading deaths he can think of.
cringe.jpg

Randomdude

Preeminent
There actually was a crossover with the two series in Imaginary Fest where Nazarick meets ITEM. Thankfully, Ainz was only dealing with a relatively minor faction on the Science side rather than any heavy hitting mage for the Magic Side

And even then, Narberal was pretty close to getting her shit kicked by Mugino once she got tired of listening to her endless talk of her and Ainz’s superiority over them.

:hestonpls

Also, get ready for the upcoming Overlord movie which will feature such wholesome content as Demiurge kidnapping and forcing mothers to eat their own children and breed them with monsters to produce chimeras in his “skinfarm” he maintains just outside the Holy Kingdom all just for sick amusement and the Queen of that kingdom for the crime of being one of the few decent people in the entire setting and opposing Nazarick, getting used as club for several days straight to kill her own people with by a big ass demon before she’s able to die from the injuries.

Because the author has a real boner for condemning the good but too weak to do anything people in this setting to the most horrendous/degrading deaths he can think of.
She doesn’t actually oppose nazarick, that’s the irony of her charcter she is one of the few people that thinks an undead as long as he’s a good king might not necessarily be evil.

Ainz actually considers reviving her but doesn’t want to mess up ainz plans

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
Now the ODC is siding with Beyonder God. Beyonder fucking God, and they still think they're in the right.

Amazing. Truly a feat in stupidity. Not exactly a great way to hide your bias. When you are even choosing Beyonder God over me.
BeyonderGod is one of the least intelligent posters I’ve ever seen, and if you’re siding with him in a debate, chances are you’re the battleboard equivalent of a Flat Earther

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
She doesn’t actually oppose nazarick, that’s the irony of her charcter she is one of the few people that thinks an undead as long as he’s a good king might not necessarily be evil.

Ainz actually considers reviving her but doesn’t want to mess up ainz plans
I like how none of that changes how any less vile everything I said Nazarick does throughout this arc was.

Randomdude

Preeminent
It doesn’t just correcting your assertion about her opposing nazarick. Also worthy of note it’s not just humans being tormented in the happy farms, it’s all the races that weren’t warlike enough. Ironically if your one of those races your also more likely to survive the coming purge as it means demiurge saw potential in your races domestication

Where did I ever imply nazaricks crimes against god didn’t happen

Screenshot84.png

Screenshot83.png

Screenshot82.png

Reason #WhoTheFuckCaresAnymore

So apparently SCALING is now just not used in Spacebattles anymore when it's convenient. The sheer insanity to say that Goetia doesn't scale to Grand Servants that can move at FTL despite being a BEAST CLASS because of his "performance" in the Solomon Movie(Which he literally did fuck around only to try and convince the Heroic Spirits that his plan was just and to stand down and when that didn't work? He literally desummoned all of them no problem including multiple Divine Spirit Class Servants) as why he somehow cannot scale to FTL...

This is seriously getting insane Spacebattles, this is why people see you guys as jokes...

Screenshot33.png

The bad faith debating fucking continues for real with Mach Fucking 1 Gugulanna because Spacebattles genuinely believes if something states "Faster Than Sound" or "Supersonic", it must be fucking MACH 1.

This is funny because Santa Karna's Lightspeed Punches ARE stated in his Profile and in the Story(It's what allowed him to knock out Vritra) but oh right, someone will pull out DeepL and pretend they know the REAL translation if you state otherwise...

Tablos

Preeminent
So whose Empty Void?
A one panel character from OPM webcomic that sudenly in the manga has a year worth of chapters that buffed him to Blast level in a filler arc. Has some dimensional hax that almost make orgams OPM stans , like in the first hours after the chapter release we have stans giving multiversal levels to OPM characters because ''dimensional travel''

Last edited:
Empty Void is the new SB fetish

And at critical mass too considering he ultimately has fuck and of all to do in terms of powers...

A one panel character from OPM webcomic that sudenly in the manga has a year worth of chapters that buffed him to Blast level in a filler arc. Has some dimensional hax that almost make orgams OPM stans , like in the first hours after the chapter release we have stans giving multiversal levels to OPM characters because ''dimensional travel''

What's retarded is that the actual explanation makes it even worse because for Empty Void to do any of that, he had to do the equivalent of being able to get into God's House to do ANY of that.
It's not even combat applicable for virtually every series but apparently, it somehow still just counts because.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
So whose Empty Void?
A shitty character who only exists for powerscaling wet dreams.

The recent chapter of the manga has empty void go outside the universe into the multiverse, fold the universe with "special jutsu" and "attack from the outside" with a dimensional slash that, only destroys a few mountains.

He does all that fancy shit to only perform a physical attack.

It's even worse cause blast is keeping up with him. Same blast that couldn't keep up with Garou and Saitama, there just wanking the whole him going outside the universe which isn't even an attack.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
It's the same shit with Gojo where the the explanation is way more complex then there actual abilities.

The explanation is that Gojo brings the xeno paradox into existence and divide space into infinity...blah, blah, blah

His actual abilities are a glorified forcefield, explosion, bullet and crushing force.

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
fold the universe with "special jutsu"
he doesn’t even do anything to the universe :mjlol

I mentioned this on discord but you probably missed it
I would just like to point out that the translation is kind of wrong.

泡状にたたまれた次元に特殊な術式で干渉する

たたまれた is passive form, the translation makes it sound like he's actively folding them.

He's using a special move on the dimensions that are folded like bubbles/bubbling up like foam on the water, he's not the one that did the folding.

This is why they dedicate a panel to talking about how all the different possibilities look like bubbles from the higher dimension.

What it ultimately does still is the same, but I feel like the nuance is potentially important.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
he doesn’t even do anything to the universe :mjlol

I mentioned this on discord but you probably missed it
I did miss that. Thanks

So he isn't actually doing anything to the universes themselves, just attacking from outside the universe with what seems to be physical blows.

Lol so it's only a ability that makes him seemingly immune to being attacked while being able to attack. He isn't actually doing anything dimensional or hax at all other than being outside the universe.
:mjlol

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
And if blast is any indication, his ability isnt entirely inviolable. I'm assuming that in the next chapter blast is gonna make a portal to outside the universe too and fight him their.

Triple Accel 555

Preeminent
So apparently SCALING is now just not used in Spacebattles anymore when it's convenient. The sheer insanity to say that Goetia doesn't scale to Grand Servants that can move at FTL despite being a BEAST CLASS because of his "performance" in the Solomon Movie(Which he literally did fuck around only to try and convince the Heroic Spirits that his plan was just and to stand down and when that didn't work? He literally desummoned all of them no problem including multiple Divine Spirit Class Servants) as why he somehow cannot scale to FTL...
I think SB will ignore the new event where Orion destroyed an island. Even someone like Fergus Lily is capable of destroying a country, and his adult version can destroy a continent.

SB prefer Feat over scaling is too stupid.

Back