• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 5: Diamonds are fleeting. Stupid lasts forever

Still is stupid as shit considering the entire "Trash Heap" section of Solomon was explicitly due to Servants that appeared in Events which included:

• Iskandar
  • Minamoto no Yorimitsu/Raikou
  • Shuten Douji
  • Ibaraki Douji
  • Prisma Illya and Chloe
  • Shiki Ryougi
  • MHX

I think the only reason why TheWorld and others say that is again, they completely missed the point of what Nasu meant in that the Servantverse isn't the designated end point of any known work... that doesn't mean it's not canon, it means it's not the end point of any KNOWN WORK. It's literally stated by Koyanskaya of Darkness to be a potential end point to any known timeline(and considering it exists and you literally are there and you keep getting people from it coming to PHH, it is) and considering how the Servantverse even exists, it's literally the closest manifestation of the vaunted "Age of Will" we only hear about.

How the fuck is it not canon?

GoldenHeart

Preeminent
Nikas are now arguing RG Byakuya and Yoruichi > RG Shikai Ichigo smh

Just going to leave this here. OPM fanboys got really excited with this chapter:dank
VWz2Aoa.jpeg

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
OPM fandom is so lame , their series at this point is only power level with 0 characters developement or plot (fights are not a story , a im sorry) , the manga has lost all the charm that have pre-Boros saga.
Yeah, the series got progressively worse

Though it was never that great in the beginning either

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Its funny watching SB try and debunk how strong TTGL is just so WH40K can get a win
It is even surprising to not see them downplay 40K there since they normally downplay 40K
This especially. I've been in 40K threads where people have tried to say all four Chaos Gods put together aren't even galaxy level (when Slaneesh alone split the galaxy even outside the Warp IIRC).

Then again, knowing SB, I'm sure it's about to be flooded with people saying how GEOM is sub-wall level or some nonsense.
They done that with so many franchises but it's insane to see them do that with TTGL and they literally have proof in their own site how far that goes now and they still refuse to acknowledge it.
(Realises which thread you mean)

Thank you! :TrgJustice:

Randomdude

Preeminent
@seth yall care enough to bitch and complain about overlord but not enough to actually understand what happens in it. I just point out when y’all are talking nonsense/misunderstanding basic information about the series you love bitching about

That and pointing out weird random shit the author does in regards to things he steals from dnd. Some of its just really weird/random and often makes me wonder what he was thinking. Like why change it to magic arrow? Like why change the number of “missiles” per level?

Last edited:

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
"ONE" a good author, he can write an interesting story with good characters and their development. Mob Psycho 100 is an example of that, but I'm sure the author knew the beginning and end of the story. OPM is pure improvisation, where whole chapters of the manga can be redrawn. Due to which the plot gets worse and worse.
Eh, Mob wasn’t that good either. He can write a story, just not a very good one

Matt Walsh was right when he called OPM tasteless garbage, in hindsight that was always the case

fucking lol
lmao even

Again, people just LOVE ignoring that Human Cognition is a bitch in the SMTverse and thus, Nukes would are literally compared to YHVH's in terms of might and power...

But that requires actually thinking it through...

Nah mob was good.

Main reason for opms failing is simply not working on it. Ones already started another series, versus and murata seems to writing the manga rn, not one.

This. I feel Gordo is being WAY too much of a contrarian for the hell of it rather than actually thinking about it.
One Punch Man is overrated to hell and back because ONE and Murata ultimately forgot the entire core point of the franchise is that Saitama's power is not meant to be the show itself but how Saitama deals with that and the problem is that it basically goes up in it's own ass and forgets about that to just go "LOOK AT HOW MUCH STRONGER HE IS!!!"

Nah mob was good.

Main reason for opms failing is simply not working on it. Ones already started another series, versus and murata seems to writing the manga rn, not one.
Well to look at ONE's current level of writing, you have to look at what he's making right now.
VERSUS is a monthly manga that sometimes has chapters that have the same page counts as weekly series. The monsters and the idea of several humanities are facing extinction from their natural natural enemies and humans are pitting them against each other is pretty cool, but the human characters themselves aren't great.
He's also making this manga out called "Bug Ego", that has the same level of weird gag manga humor his older series do, like "Old Man of the Underworld", but I don't know what magazine it's a part of because it gets one chapter every 8 months or something.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
This. I feel Gordo is being WAY too much of a contrarian for the hell of it rather than actually thinking about it.
One Punch Man is overrated to hell and back because ONE and Murata ultimately forgot the entire core point of the franchise is that Saitama's power is not meant to be the show itself but how Saitama deals with that and the problem is that it basically goes up in it's own ass and forgets about that to just go "LOOK AT HOW MUCH STRONGER HE IS!!!"
I’m not being a contrarian, I genuinely don’t think either series is that good. That’s just my opinion about it

Back