• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 5: Diamonds are fleeting. Stupid lasts forever

Salfarc

Paramount
1719281645317.png

It's good that someone else call out Narc's illogical "no equivalency" argument out :lit I kinda have a feeling he'll change the logic for this Superman vs HanSolo hypothetical scenario because the argument only applied to verse he don't like, like Fate. But see if Narc is at least consistent in the logic.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

The mark of a tourist who knows nothing about either character.

baitorchange.jpg

@Atem Now this guy literally thinks two building level characters from Dc and Marvel with only hypersonic speed at best (does Radar Sense count as anything above that?)..

can somehow beat Vader, who is at least multi city block level to planet level with relativistic or FTL reaction speeds.

fucking lmao.

People are using Zeus as evidence for speed, but like, Zeus isn't notably fast in his fight, I don't think he even moves at all.

bmb87fI.jpg

ZbUUGFT.jpg

Beings that was sent out into a Universe and spent "thousands upon thousands of years looking" and is able to use their systems which can dicern 10 million conversations perfectly to easily traverse through the Universe... is not able to scale to any speed feat because he "barely moves in his boss fight".

Legit, this is the dumbest shit I have heard considering in his NP, he explicitly moves and moves extremely fast for how big he is:

But nah, that can't be taken into account... because he doesn't tend to move often, not like there may be alot of good reasons why he doesn't but whatever, CrossingArcadia is one of SB's dumbest while pretending to be one of it's smartest.

Ares and Romulus-Quirinus' speed feats are primarily from them reacting to Chaos' attack, which puts them at some level faster then the other servants in the group since they were unable to respond to the attack, which is further muddied by how much of it was them realizing an attack was going to come and reacting on instinct vs reacting directly after Chaos fired a shot.

...That is literally a distinction without a difference, yet he pretends that somehow, if it's slower if it's reacting on instinct which makes no goddamned sense. It's also completely moot as we KNOW it was done on reaction:

Also again, FTL isn't just "1 MPH faster than light", I never understand SB thinking FTL just means that when the characters was able to have no issues dealing with Lightspeed users whatsoever outside of them being strong as shit on top of the speed and there being two of them.

Now, Zeus would probably have the ability to move at light speed and beyond due to likely possessing Dioscuri's authority as Divine Spirits

No, he would have it due to him and his fleet being able to move across the universe for thousands upon thousands of years.

and not collapsing after using it due to being a God and not a Servant, but he never displays that ability in a fight, so I don't understand why people bring him up.

Again:

• Went through the Universe for thousands upon thousands of years.
  • Would require baseline FTL to even be able to make that type of trip without it taking eons to get anywhere significant
  • Is able to discern shit through his ridiculous computational abilities to even lead them around as well
  • Everything and it's mother screams he can move that fast without no aid from anything

Somehow, a ship created from an advanced civilization to the point that Artemis is the equivalent of a Star Fighter that can blow up Nasuverse Planets, can be mistaken as a genuine god even BEFORE she got deified and even has shit that is equivalent to Authorities while not deified... do not have FTL capabilities...

Make it make fucking sense...

Tablos

Preeminent
View attachment 1767

It's good that someone else call out Narc's illogical "no equivalency" argument out :lit I kinda have a feeling he'll change the logic for this Superman vs HanSolo hypothetical scenario because the argument only applied to verse he don't like, like Fate. But see if Narc is at least consistent in the logic.
that guy Narcissist is over a decade old in vs debates and still is a complete ignorant or worse , a bad troll , because all his post are dumb as fuck

Back