• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Darkest Dungeon Mafia - Game Thread Day 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evans

Acclaimed
I'm Amani - The Shieldbreaker, Hamlet aligned.

I am plagued by the visions of snakes and I fight every fight like it's a dance.

1x Duellist.

Can only be used in the final 12hrs of a day. Wording says it works like a secondary lynch. Loser dies at the end of the phase

Kurumi

Preeminent
Had Evans completely as null so far but if Flower isn´t lying about him always claiming even without good reasons I consider to be voting him. How much time left? And what´s the current VC?

Evans

Acclaimed
Had Evans completely as null so far but if Flower isn´t lying about him always claiming even without good reasons I consider to be voting him. How much time left? And what´s the current VC?

It is complete horseshit lmao.

The Death Note claim was a really heavy handed soft at being a lynchpin.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member

I am plagued by the visions of snakes and I fight every fight like it's a dance.

1x Duellist.

Can only be used in the final 12hrs of a day. Wording says it works like a secondary lynch. Loser dies at the end of the phase
well we're going to surely put this too good use today yeah

Evans

Acclaimed
Dw, Flower will end up wrong about me and quit mafia again when I ridicule her in post-game

:rippedcal

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member

1x Duellist.

Sounds weird. Days rarely even last 36h lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back