• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Darkest Dungeon Mafia - Game Thread Day 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
To be honest I will say if Craig is in fact Town, alongside perhaps Evans, I'd put Ultra right back into PoE.
i dont think thats the case, otherwise they would be pushing ultra now instead of letting him have free reign over the game

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
So you scum read CP?
not rly but i dont think we r in a world where cp and evans r both town and ultra is scum and they r playing this weak against him

id be more in favor of the reverse being true than this

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
not rly but i dont think we r in a world where cp and evans r both town and ultra is scum and they r playing this weak against him

id be more in favor of the reverse being true than this
Wow, finally sth we can both agree on this game. I do think CP's reaction towards Ultra's push is generally weak af. His reaction towards me was also weak. And Evans just dipped lol. Not a fan.

Evans

Acclaimed
...what? Can someone translate this?
Evans is kinda scummy in the sense that he's actually forming reads, questioning players, and having sane takes that show some level of understanding of the game state instead of death tunneling Ekko/Pein from the word go

:zilla:

This lol

Yet Ratchets game I botched, you were calling me scum because I was aimless and didn’t have content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back