• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Darkest Dungeon Mafia - Game Thread Day 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
As for Vinegar I felt like her vote on Dalton and that whacky reasoning (which frankly isn‘t one) can come from Town Vinegar, but she showed behaviour I scum read her for previous game as well.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
But I should be more than null. Fully hurt. Checking out for the night to cry myself to sleep over this betrayal
Lol you always fly under the radar for me it‘s not even funny.

But your posts do seem alright-ish. Have null/Town lean.

Whicker

Preeminent
I finally get to be town on this damn site and finally have time to be able to post fully and be among the top posters in the game and I’m not even more than null. This will be tough to bounce back from

Whicker

Preeminent
Lol you always fly under the radar for me it‘s not even funny.

But your posts do seem alright-ish. Have null/Town lean.
Okay well I was hoping to see what you thought about me but also hope it goes without saying I’m not actually hurt

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Okay well I was hoping to see what you thought about me but also hope it goes without saying I’m not actually hurt
Lol I took that as sarcasm anyway.

Looks like our reads match a bit as well which I see as a good sign.

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
Whicker called me Dolores :blobpolice

My vote most likely won´t stay on him as his latest posts are giving me the impressions of a gamesolving townie.
Won´t change immediately though as the day phase is still long and we would not profit from a fast hammering.

Why Dolores?

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
As for Vinegar I felt like her vote on Dalton and that whacky reasoning (which frankly isn‘t one) can come from Town Vinegar, but she showed behaviour I scum read her for previous game as well.

Oh I did not know Vinegar is "she". I did have good impression from that slot so far.

Miraculum

Honestly couldn't read much but till page 6.

I see all those discussion about Flower truth tell. Gotta say she's playing much normally here which I'm liking a lot.

Also saw the wagon on sister Joy start and few people joining it. Not sure if serious or trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back