• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Darkest Dungeon Mafia - Game Thread Day 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Okay - possible. I have other reservations though, like his play around Craig, and why he chooses to confirm you when you were mislynchable.

Pein, I'm not going to lynch him before Alco is confirmed town. I just don't have the angle available to me. If he's scum I will try and get him lynched tomorrow but I'm just not seeing it.

For the sake of argument - X, can you being up the posts where you set up your claim please.

He never confirmed me.
He was saying I was indie with Immunity when gf flipped...

Ratchet

And if you're the wolf here I congratulate you on surviving the hell that was undoubtedly the wolf chat and whatever schemes you guys were trying to accomplish.
I'm not scum here X, there is no way I debase myself with these strategies. I mean look at what I'm left with lol, I basically gave Ultra free reign this game.

Alco

Distinguished
I considered Ultra and Ratchet the strongest players in the game. If I wanted the smallest chance of survival after whatever the scum team’s cooked up this game why would I not just eliminate the strongest players left?

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Okay - possible. I have other reservations though, like his play around Craig, and why he chooses to confirm you when you were mislynchable.

Pein, I'm not going to lynch him before Alco is confirmed town. I just don't have the angle available to me. If he's scum I will try and get him lynched tomorrow but I'm just not seeing it.

For the sake of argument - X, can you being up the posts where you set up your claim please.

Play around cp means nothing.
Some friendly bussing

The X

Marvelous
I'm not scum here X, there is no way I debase myself with these strategies. I mean look at what I'm left with lol, I basically gave Ultra free reign this game.
Yeah I agree that its probably just Alco here. Jobless Melkor is some sort of ninja role cop.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
I considered Ultra and Ratchet the strongest players in the game. If I wanted the smallest chance of survival after whatever the scum team’s cooked up this game why would I not just eliminate the strongest players left?

Conversely why is Ratchet alive

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them

I am concerned by your lack of voting

The X

Marvelous
Role cop that can also steal abilities as one shot maybe?

Town already had grave digger after all.

The Necromancer maybe? He is one of the DD villains in the wiki.
We don't know if Alco stole the watcher for sure. Maybe he can one shot a dead teammates ability and copied healer to get 'town cred.

Ratchet

If it's not Alco it's X - I'm about as confident as I'm ever going to be on that. I've had games where X has gotten me before when he has been scum, and Final 3 will not be easy. But I'm not going to flip X here to make for an easier Final 3 - if there is any chance Alco is town him being around at LyLo is the worst case scenario IMO because he's a slam dunk.

Ratchet

I am telling you.
They killed kekko for a reason
There are lots of reasons for this T-Pein, it doesn't really mean anything by itself. We can cross it when we come to it I guess. I'm ready to lynch Alco and work from there, praying to God Alco just ends the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back