• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Darkest Dungeon Mafia - Game Thread Day 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alco

Distinguished
Hmm..... his threadplay was very bad.

Would X know if he were jailed or blocked day 1?

On the other hand, Pein claiming BP early looks like something he could do as town..?
Pein claims all sorts of wacky shit, it’s sort of his MO

Grammaton

Consigliere
Darkest Dungeon Mafia - Day 6

Day 6 Final Vote Count

Alco 3 - Ratchet, Melkor, X
X 1 - Tpein

The robed figure keeled over, choked of all life ...
Paracelsus, the Plague Doctor, The Hamlet Aligned!
3x Experimental Schizo, Academic's Curiosity

The_plague_doctor_by_cribs-d6pm76n.jpg

What better laboratory than the blood-soaked battlefield?

Congratulations, you are Paracelsus, the Plague Doctor, the Hamlet Aligned! A brilliant student with an all consuming curiosity and hunger for knowledge, you have joined the fight and will support with your expertise of physiology, not to mention your scalpel ...

In this game, you have the following roles:

- 3x Experimental Schizo (You may target a player at night and study them - you perform one of the following functions at random: Copy any active ability they may have, Amplify any ability they use, apply the bleed status (target will die unless healed before end of following night phase) effect or no effect. You will only trigger each effect a maximum of once.
- Academic's Curiosity (You have a fascination for diseases, and will learn more about them provided there are at least 2 subjects alive to study)

You win when all threats to the Hamlet are eliminated.

But on closer inspection ...

The Necromancer Lord
Rolecopycat

Necro.jpg

Congratulations, you are The Necromancer Lord, Ruin Aligned!

Mastery over life and death was chief among my early pursuits. I began in humility, but my ambition was limitless. Who could have divined the prophetic import of something as unremarkable... as a twitch in the leg of a dead rat?”

One of the reanimated scholars that collaborated with the Ancestor, murdered and then brought back with much of his intellect intact, but with little to no humanity remaining. After the Ancestor's death, the Necromancer and his Apprentices took over the Ruins, using their magic to bring the corpses buried there back to life as their servants, continuing their unholy experiments with necromancy.

Rolecopycat – You may target a player at night and with the exception of killing roles, create a 1x copy of any active role they may have for future use. You may only store one charge of roles in such a way, and must either use or abandon the role prior to absorbing another shot. You may not use this role and the banked role on the same night. You may not copy roles from a Ruin Aligned player in this fashion.

You win when you control the voting majority.

The game is over - The Heart of Darkness has been vanquished, and The Countess is nothing more than a broken husk.

The Hamlet is victorious!

Ratchet

Darkest Dungeon Mafia - Day 6

Day 6 Final Vote Count

Alco 3 - Ratchet, Melkor, X
X 1 - Tpein

The robed figure keeled over, choked of all life ...
Paracelsus, the Plague Doctor, The Hamlet Aligned!
3x Experimental Schizo, Academic's Curiosity

The_plague_doctor_by_cribs-d6pm76n.jpg

What better laboratory than the blood-soaked battlefield?

Congratulations, you are Paracelsus, the Plague Doctor, the Hamlet Aligned! A brilliant student with an all consuming curiosity and hunger for knowledge, you have joined the fight and will support with your expertise of physiology, not to mention your scalpel ...

- 3x Experimental Schizo (You may target a player at night and study them - you perform one of the following functions at random: Copy any active ability they may have, Amplify any ability they use, apply the bleed status (target will die unless healed before end of following night phase) effect or no effect. You will only trigger each effect a maximum of once.
- Academic's Curiosity (You have a fascination for diseases, and will learn more about them provided there are at least 2 subjects alive to study)

You win when all threats to the Hamlet are eliminated.

But on closer inspection ...

The Necromancer Lord
Rolecopycat

Necro.jpg

Congratulations, you are The Necromancer Lord, Ruin Aligned!

Mastery over life and death was chief among my early pursuits. I began in humility, but my ambition was limitless. Who could have divined the prophetic import of something as unremarkable... as a twitch in the leg of a dead rat?”

One of the reanimated scholars that collaborated with the Ancestor, murdered and then brought back with much of his intellect intact, but with little to no humanity remaining. After the Ancestor's death, the Necromancer and his Apprentices took over the Ruins, using their magic to bring the corpses buried there back to life as their servants, continuing their unholy experiments with necromancy.

Rolecopycat – You may target a player at night and with the exception of killing roles, create a 1x copy of any active role they may have for future use. You may only store one charge of roles in such a way, and must either use or abandon the role prior to absorbing another shot. You may not use this role and the banked role on the same night. You may not copy roles from a Ruin Aligned player in this fashion.

You win when you control the voting majority.
I know I shouldn't post but fuck you LMAO

I was about to go to bed pissed at myself to fucking up again after being wrong on Vinegar

Thanks for the game Gram

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back