• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Darkest Dungeon Mafia - Game Thread Day 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
@Tpein was misleading with his claims (he said it was to mislead stuff) but I understand he is flagellant, and bulletptoof as long he is between 1 and 4 points of stress.

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
What is your role, explicitly. I know you've already claimed but I need reminding

Sarmenti the Jester

Two abilities:
1. Battle Ballad - during a night I can give someone Haste status (their action has priority in resolving);
2. Inspiring Tune - I can heal one pip of stress during the night.

I cannot do both at the same time.

Actions were:
Night 1 BB on Flower
Night 2 BB on Kurumi
Night 3 BB on Kurumi
Night 4 Inspiring Tune on Pein
Night 5 BB on Alco

Alco

Distinguished
Maybe so but in that case I have a hard job tomorrow yeah, so anything you can add is much needed
The only thing I noticed in a readback of D3 is how X was 2nd on RDK’s wagon, despite saying here earlier he was town leaning him. But I missed a lot of that day and I haven’t revisited it completely, so there could be a good reason for it.

But hopping early on a scum mate’s wagon is usually a good way of subtlely distancing.
(This is all pretty moot I think because you can’t see X as scum)

Alco

Distinguished
Those actions seem pretty towny to me I must say and I think Vinegar tracked Melkor to Pein N4

Ratchet

Anyway Alco make what posts you need and then I think we're good to lynch

If it's wrong I'll use to night to do a full reread

Alco

Distinguished
If it’s T-Pein then there’s some bastard mechanic involved because why wouldn’t a hider die behind him. I also don’t think X was blocked that night, unless he was not informed of it.

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
If it’s T-Pein then there’s some bastard mechanic involved because why wouldn’t a hider die behind him. I also don’t think X was blocked that night, unless he was not informed of it.

Isn't Gram's convention not to inform about such things?

Alco

Distinguished
I don’t think anyone’s mind is getting changed here so get it over with please :)

I’m not self-voting as I think that’s extremely bush league

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
Well if that’s so then Pein obviously is back into play, yes

Hmm..... his threadplay was very bad.

Would X know if he were jailed or blocked day 1?

On the other hand, Pein claiming BP early looks like something he could do as town..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back