• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Darkest Dungeon Mafia - Game Thread Day 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whicker

Degenerate
Not really - because the strength of the tell is derived from her own adherence. Basically, she has never broken the rule, so that's what gives it strength. It's stupid, because it's compromising to her scum game, but she views this as acceptable, so it's best to get this bullshit out of the way immediately.
I guess I get it. Not really a fan. But I’m mega polarized and people seem to know immediately if I’m mafia so maybe it’s ultimately moot

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
She has mentioned she hadn't wanted to use it, and then insisted she wouldn't use it in Ranked under the premise that it was cheating. And then with next to no pressure, decided to use it anyway.

My conclusion would be there was some agenda attached to it - I don't necessarily think she would burn it but it seems very unnecessary to have used it here.

Okay. Knowing Flower, my immediate conclusion was that she used it to be confirmed townie. Which is lazy but means she should be town anyway.

Kurumi

Preeminent
The truth tell has already happened again?
I´ll be honest, I hope Flower finally starts lying about it and doing this as a mafia, so that it will lose all value for later rounds cause once it´s broken, then nobody will have reason to trust it. I´m sorry sis but this is not my favourite method in the world to townconfirm someone and it´s honestly getting annoying. For example, I could just decide to start my own truth tell and be expecting that everyone has to believe me.

I´m town. 100 % truth tell. What now? Everybody stop solving my slot because of this?

Ultra

THE BEAR
You're jumping in by responding to a post of mine that was directed to Melkor - you can let Flower answer my first question, and Melkor can follow up, nothing said in that post you quoted required you to point out that one part of it could plausibly come from her as Town.
I didn't see you explain why you wanted to draw it out, especially when it's not something you'd probably want to endorse anyway.

In short, because this conversation has proven tedious - best put the pressure on her immediately and have her face the consequence for doing so if scum, then she might actually be forced to stop doing it.

Ratchet

In short, because this conversation has proven tedious - best put the pressure on her immediately and have her face the consequence for doing so if scum, then she might actually be forced to stop doing it.
So in other words, your position is to force her to use it ASAP every game, until she either gets routinely Day 1'd as Scum enough to burn it, or just throws it away entirely, right? That's fair, in that it would probably help solve it long term, but personally I'd rather discourage it being used at all. I have more to say on this but it will probably be best to pick it up post game.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Make it happen scum boi
im actually serious, petition for scum teams to yeet all truth tellers. they arent lynchable anyway so its a win win

every time she truth tell day 1 she dies n1. shes gna stop doing it cuz she wont be enjoying the games

Whicker

Degenerate
I’m not in for this at all tbh. I don’t know what the solution is but I don’t support policy kills. Especially night policy kills you’re just asking for PRs to mess with it

Ratchet

im actually serious, petition for scum teams to yeet all truth tellers. they arent lynchable anyway so its a win win

every time she truth tell day 1 she dies n1. shes gna stop doing it cuz she wont be enjoying the games
This wouldn't solve it because she would start drawing blind protections. You could ask doctors et al to look the other way, but a good deal of players, especially WG'ers, aren't exactly bastions of game integrity.

Anyway I think that's enough of this - @Lord Melkor when you voted for me you did so with a ? - is that confusion still present?

Ultra

THE BEAR
So in other words, your position is to force her to use it ASAP every game, until she either gets routinely Day 1'd as Scum enough to burn it, or just throws it away entirely, right? That's fair, in that it would probably help solve it long term, but personally I'd rather discourage it being used at all. I have more to say on this but it will probably be best to pick it up post game.

Correct - and I think that's the best way of going about it

Whicker

Degenerate
What you got cooking Whicker?
My experience so far with Mr Pein is “day 1 doesn’t matter, let’s just get a flip”
Doesn’t match his opener at all this game.

It’s not much but only thing that catches my attention so far

Kurumi

Preeminent
Most games T-Pein was just asking "Who we gonna lynch today" the first day phase but he did that as scum too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back