• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Darkest Dungeon Mafia - Game Thread Day 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
He would give roles that could plausibly be in the game - generally I wouldn't expect full on roles, more like allowing them to claim their own roles. He has given full fakes before, but they were a limited commodity. To that end, I can see her actual role being a Jailer.
So hes not like Ultra?

Ratchet

So hes not like Ultra?
In what sense? I'd say they're rather similar personally, but Gram would *generally* ensure that each scum has a role they could claim and not be immediately caught by. For example, a Tracker - Scum would have a tracker that reveals the ability name their targets have too, but that could be claimed as a standard Tracker to fit in. That sort of thing.

Ultra

THE BEAR
@Grammaton what does illuminate mean?

I win when all threats to the Hamlet are eliminated.

Gram said illuminate meant that I would have a 50% chance of knowing who targeted me. I’m not going to reveal any further about my role. If you want to lynch me that’s fine, just please get BPD next, he is scum, I’m sure of it. Also Whicker. That is my legacy.

I like to again point out how manipulative BPD has been all game. Just iso his posts and you will see how he twists my words around and refuses to listen to anything I said all game.

Ok

So, the biggest problem with this claim is that you are self aware on top of everything else. I kind of figured that's what you were getting at.

You are an unlimited Jailer that can heal and possibly a watcher on both yourself and the target.

...lol

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
In what sense? I'd say they're rather similar personally, but Gram would *generally* ensure that each scum has a role they could claim and not be immediately caught by. For example, a Tracker - Scum would have a tracker that reveals the ability name their targets have too, but that could be claimed as a standard Tracker to fit in. That sort of thing.
You said you wouldnt expect full on roles is why I asked because in the fallout game Ultra gave each of us a full fake role With fake abilities that matched our real ones,etc

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
@Grammaton what does illuminate mean?

I win when all threats to the Hamlet are eliminated.

Gram said illuminate meant that I would have a 50% chance of knowing who targeted me. I’m not going to reveal any further about my role. If you want to lynch me that’s fine, just please get BPD next, he is scum, I’m sure of it. Also Whicker. That is my legacy.

I like to again point out how manipulative BPD has been all game. Just iso his posts and you will see how he twists my words around and refuses to listen to anything I said all game.
this?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
where is the botch
is she asking gram in thread. thats the botch?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
im speaking from a serious position of ignorance. have nothing for or against psychic. i dont think she has been obvious town tho

Ratchet

where is the botch
is she asking gram in thread. thats the botch?
The botch is that she claims to not be made aware of something that her ability would require her to know.

Now you offered to sheep your vote, but you're resisting actually doing that. If you're going to catch up instead I strongly suggest you do so promptly.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
The botch is that she claims to not be made aware of something that her ability would require her to know.

Now you offered to sheep your vote, but you're resisting actually doing that. If you're going to catch up instead I strongly suggest you do so promptly.
breath ratchet. so far ur the only bidder so ill jump on the wagon. but i wanna know what am buying first

Emil

V.I.P. Member
what is she not aware of that she shud be aware of? help me out a bit pls

vote lynch psychic

Ultra

THE BEAR
Rolespec is notoriously faulty and the modifier does offset it a bit, but being able to watch herself/her target at the same time while hailing seems like she has way too much utility for a town role unless she is limited to like one shot

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Rolespec is notoriously faulty and the modifier does offset it a bit, but being able to watch herself/her target at the same time while hailing seems like she has way too much utility for a town role unless she is limited to like one shot
so shes an alert?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back