• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Darkest Dungeon Mafia - Game Thread Day 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

Marvelous
Most of my voters still failed to give any explanation of their votes, they´re blindly following someone like Ekko who seems to be confindet on my being scum for no good reasons and is gathering more sheep to follow him.

Vote lynch Psychic

I never really know how to read her, only voting her because she´s currently my counter wagon and I have to vote her for self-defense.

Can change the vote later if a better options comes up.

Don´t like this? Your problem, I don´t care. Why should I care if everyone follows Ekko on his "case" on me.

Town leaning Ratchet. Probably Ultra too as he changed his vote (and rabbit being that jumpy with his votes is not unusual for him).
This post is crazy I town read half of it and scum read the other half

The X

Marvelous
@Grammaton what does illuminate mean?

I win when all threats to the Hamlet are eliminated.

Gram said illuminate meant that I would have a 50% chance of knowing who targeted me. I’m not going to reveal any further about my role. If you want to lynch me that’s fine, just please get BPD next, he is scum, I’m sure of it. Also Whicker. That is my legacy.

I like to again point out how manipulative BPD has been all game. Just iso his posts and you will see how he twists my words around and refuses to listen to anything I said all game.
What words do you believe I've twisted? You were quick to throw that accusation at me without backing it up.

Where have I refused to listen to you say and on what points?

You and I have barely had any exchanges. I caused you, which you responded to. And then we exchanged like, three more posts. So not really sure where some of these accusations are coming from.

The X

Marvelous
Psychic would rather cry out that everyone come after me without directly talking to me or lay out a case.

The X

Marvelous
You see a possible connection between BPD and Whicker?
Can´t help but that post where BPD was criticizing my obvious joke vote on Whicker did not seem like something he would point out as a townie.
How would I know what an obvious joke is? I literally just asked why you were voting for him when I saw it.

The X

Marvelous
RNG is a pretty big no-no on WF/WS and I don't see any way gram wouldn't put that illuminate explanation in her role PM but then give it upon request. Psychic is scum.
I'll note it is a tad late to be saying this because we already knew for quite awhile Psychic was claiming she didn't have this description.

Ratchet

I wouldn't say RNG is a hard no with WFers but 50% is basically an old passive that used to be in games called "Faith", has mostly been done away with for obvious reasons.

I think her coming up with a claim like this though indicates a lack of help within her scum team - something to keep in mind when profiling who her mates could be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back