• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Darkest Dungeon Mafia - Game Thread Day 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

not even her play, just her entrance is different

in the other game she entered and didnt bother reading back. just directly interacted and started voting people live

here there is nothing like that. she does a forced half read back only to just provide a safe read on flower that everyone provided / does nothing for the game then a fence sitty comment on joy that also does nothing for the game lol
Yeah I'm with you here.

The X

Marvelous
640160605071998976.webp
[Vote Ekko]

The X

Marvelous
i was going to no diff this but instead @T-Pein™ what do u think of BPD?
You're about to get no diffed this game. Your approach and posts have been trash. You danced around Psychic and didn't dare to put a foot in. You have no basis for your accusations. You look like a lost puppy trying to bite at players without any teeth.

Ultra

THE BEAR
I broke that down over the night actually.

I thought the most egregious was Vinegar and Tweet in the nulls - part of why I came in with the case today. CP also fairly egregious in town, and Kurumi I suppose in Scum but I don't really think she's scum.

I feel like I could see this positionally, at least with regards to them suddenly gunning after each other after they garnered some negative attention early. Playwise she isn't doing too much for me either way

Ratchet

I feel like I could see this positionally, at least with regards to them suddenly gunning after each other after they garnered some negative attention early. Playwise she isn't doing too much for me either way
The problem here is that Kuruni voted Psychic but dressed it up entirely as sheeping town reads and self-preservation. That doesn't really work with this, wherein they'd be making an effort to distance from one another. Kurumi is basically saying she has no real read there so is deferring instead.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
You're about to get no diffed this game. Your approach and posts have been trash. You danced around Psychic and didn't dare to put a foot in. You have no basis for your accusations. You look like a lost puppy trying to bite at players without any teeth.
1. i wasnt making an accusation
2. my posts around psychic has nothing to do with ur "info" right here, nor my response to it. why r u even bringing it lol
3. im also not trying to bite at you, more like trying to understand what are YOU doing outing yourself then susing us for asking for more info. you've already voluntarily outed yourself, we didn't fish for it. All i'm telling you is what you are saying doesnt help anything. tpein can be BP, or godfather, or any town role given whickers role

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
heck he can even be a BP serial but ofcourse u didnt speculate that either. maybe u r the serial urself BPD

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
This is what I'm referring to in regards to Tweet. What happened here? You advocated a counterwagon without explaining why and don't have anything to say on CP to start out today.

Bawk bawk.
The reason for the counterwagon is literally in the post you quoted dude

Evans

Acclaimed
Uh, is your argument that he is pretending not to know juice? Don't really see why there's any reason to assume that either way.

50% of Evans play has been defending CP from the word go so uh, cautionary eyeballing there

:hellothere

I was clashing with CP early on lmao

Ultra

THE BEAR
What are your thoughts on that, anyway? I know you posted about rule of 3 yesterday.

Exactly the same as when I gung ho called out who she was seeding there with Kurumi/Tweet/CP. If not Kurumi then I guess one of you/X could qualify, but not the first place I'd look since this is her suspect pile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back