• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Darkest Dungeon Mafia - Game Thread Day 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Why would mafia choose to kill Whicker out of all people when there are more active and experienced players they could go for? And yeah, I would totally kill him after me jokevoting him for calling me Dolores, would not make me look suspicious at all :pepesip
Pretty sure he used his ability, had I gotten this role it would be a no-brainer for me to use it right at first night, especially as there were rounds with 4 townies dying in a single night.

It´s more interesting who would use that curse stuff on hime.
Hime just joined the game when we hammered Psy. She's probably just a safe target.

The X

Marvelous
i sat on the fence around psychic cuz i didn't read the game outside of first few pages, i can't really give you another answer

i thought you were overselling / replying with like 6 paragraphs to something that needed much less. or maybe like overcasing / feeling the need to output as much as you can. i felt like given how early the game was that response was too forced

and my comment about "sound you are sure you arent blocked or tpein isnt protected" is actually to try and clarify how much of a smoking gun you got. if you are confident that you arent blocked or tpein isnt protected, then yes he can be godfather or BP like you said (weird you didn't speculate serial), but if you are not sure about being blocked or about tpein not being protected, then your kill could have simply being stopped by whicker, aka you basically have nothing

if you outed this claim as a reaction test to tpein im gna call it right now - perfomrative. you aren't going to get anything from tpein with a half backed claim like that when he can easily defer to whicker saving him
Not reading isn't really an excuse and someone like you doesn't pay that little attention to a game.

I mean, I took a quick look at her iso and posted my thoughts, something I always do. How many games have you played with me? At the very worst, my case is NAI. I don't think your reaction and response, saying I was over selling, was really appropriate. Basically what you're saying with calling my case an over sell is that I'm bussing Psychic, but you aren't even directly saying that and instead keep dancing around me 'over selling' on Psychic. I can't uncover the town motivation for what you're doing here.

Oh, so you want clarification if I have a smoking gun, aka you want more info about my role when I said I wouldn't provide any, aka you are role fishing. If I had a smoking gun, my vote would have been on Tpein to start. I don't really think you were trying to understand me here.

There's no reaction test for Tpein, I don't do shit like that as town. The fact that your last paragraph in this response is to call me performative and call me out, is an interesting way to shade me. You've concocted this idea of a reaction test out of nowhere for what reason? I thought you were trying to understand me and not accuse me?

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Also I doubt this is multiball. Scum are Ruin aligned and that's the first dungeon while Psy was from the Weald dungeon which is another dungeon according to the wiki, so I think it's just a single team.

Somebody correct me if I got sth wrong pls.

The X

Marvelous
this is the post i called oversell. i suppose it looks better after her flip and im in no position to sus people for putting in effort. i personally felt like a smaller response would suffice and this back then came off to me like forced contribution
So you're calling my response to Psychic, not my casing of her, the over sell? That's even a bigger yikes. Instead of taking issue with my initial case on Psychic, you've only taken issue once she's responded and I'm obliterating her counter points.

The X

Marvelous
i take issue with the confidence in ur statement too. u dont presume to be blocked or tpein to be protected

also whicker's role says he will move kills from town to him, so if he activated martyr ur kill might have moved to whicker if tpein is town

i think the way u came with it is kinda sus

Just got to this post. How the heck is Ekko saying he's not accusing me of anything???

RDK

Marvelous
Also I doubt this is multiball. Scum are Ruin aligned and that's the first dungeon while Psy was from the Weald dungeon which is another dungeon according to the wiki, so I think it's just a single team.

Somebody correct me if I got sth wrong pls.
It's just a single team

The X

Marvelous
Ekko literally is calling me suss but then is saying he's not accusing me of anything. Hellooooooooo

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
A guy who regularly had 2000 posts per game on his own in the past is using effort as a scumtell for other players
its about relative effort, early on in the game i find long paragraphs to be a bit forced

also i rarely post long paragraphs, i throw my thoughts in smaller posts, specially early on

and its not a "scum tell" per se. it just comes off forced or like trying to show that he's contributing

Alco

Distinguished
its about relative effort, early on in the game i find long paragraphs to be a bit forced

also i rarely post long paragraphs, i throw my thoughts in smaller posts, specially early on

and its not a "scum tell" per se. it just comes off forced or like trying to show that he's contributing
You're using it to shade him though

The X

Marvelous
What the fuck are you talking about

How does it tell us nothing

Literally told us he's town you muppet
Tpein was a hot topic D1 and bound to be a hot topic D2 (I was sussing him). I literally come out and say unless he's GF, hes town, but apparently that is nothing.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Ekko literally is calling me suss but then is saying he's not accusing me of anything. Hellooooooooo
with psychic's flip i don't think ur going to oversell on a teammate that early on unless entire team commit to the bussing.

inclined to say u r serial / indie . you feel the need to overcontribute in the early game, and earlier when you came with your info you suspected tpein of being town BP or godfather, but not of being serial BP

Flower

V.I.P. Member
I really don't see any issue in BPD's play around Psychic personally.

I think both him and Ultra are good boys after how D1 turned out.
I think Ratchet and Ultra are good.
BPD can be a weaker Town lean.

There's scum between CP and Ekko.
Vinegar could also be scum.

And I didn't like Tweet's defense of Psychic's slip, but I don't really see them as aligned from that anymore unless Tweet wanted to go for a derp clear.

Alco

Distinguished
Oh yea, Ratchet also a very good boy.

I'm not sure on CP. I kinda shiver at the thought he'd allow a team mate come out with that kind of claim. I wanna give him the benefit of the doubt, tbh.

The X

Marvelous
with psychic's flip i don't think ur going to oversell on a teammate that early on unless entire team commit to the bussing.

inclined to say u r serial / indie . you feel the need to overcontribute in the early game, and earlier when you came with your info you suspected tpein of being town BP or godfather, but not of being serial BP
I mean, there was literally zero consideration last day from you that Psychic might wolf, and that perhaps I wasn't over selling on a mate. You could have at least given me some benefit of the doubt there. But now it just seems like you're back peddling since we did flip Psychic.

Pretty baseless accusation here. It's pretty ironic you're going to say I was over contributing in the early game, so I think that's just bad faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back