• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Darkest Dungeon Mafia - Game Thread Day 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
well you think that you not telling me what else BPD can be is denying scum that knowledge, surely you mean that none in my team can put it down together like you did yeah? or what was that insuating then

who do you have as scum?

Evans

Acclaimed
actually interested in your other scum reads evans. now

Sure!

BalsamicVinegar hasn't really changed my mind about her despite the claim. Odo gives good fakes usually, tracker isn't really something that is immediately town.

Tweet I think is sketchy too, his play around CP and the 180.

Lethal's aggressiveness looked fake and he's done pretty much nothing where as Lethal is usually quite cocky as town and not afraid to ruffle feathers. He's been dipping out of the thread and just padding his post count with low effort posts.

Evans

Acclaimed
well you think that you not telling me what else BPD can be is denying scum that knowledge, surely you mean that none in my team can put it down together like you did yeah? or what was that insuating then

who do you have as scum?

Depends who's on your team ;)

Some of the players here, I could absolutely see them not thinking other roles it could be, yes.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I'll note it is a tad late to be saying this because we already knew for quite awhile Psychic was claiming she didn't have this description.
This post was way after I brought it up. I'd like to think Town CP would be the first to notice this.
What the hell are either of you talking about? Both of these posts are categorically false. My post came like 3 posts after her illuminate "explanation". Nobody else mentioned either of the points I mentioned:

@Grammaton what does illuminate mean?

I win when all threats to the Hamlet are eliminated.

Gram said illuminate meant that I would have a 50% chance of knowing who targeted me. I’m not going to reveal any further about my role. If you want to lynch me that’s fine, just please get BPD next, he is scum, I’m sure of it. Also Whicker. That is my legacy.

I like to again point out how manipulative BPD has been all game. Just iso his posts and you will see how he twists my words around and refuses to listen to anything I said all game.

RNG is a pretty big no-no on WF/WS and I don't see any way gram wouldn't put that illuminate explanation in her role PM but then give it upon request. Psychic is scum.
Who mentioned the RNG not being something we approve of on WF/WS? Who mentioned that Gram wouldn't give the explanation after NOT giving it in the PM?
Again, he's a saver, not a busser. And Dest did the same in Wrestling Game with outed scum Lethal. There's always a chance you can still pivot the lynch from your mate to a Town. People here usually don
You have seen me as scum like twice and I was a traitor in one of those games with a cop fake and thus unlimited credibility/flexibility. Please stop inventing meta for me. People who have played with me for much longer will tell you you're wrong.
Exactly

His posts surrounding Psychic are not at all inconsistent with a mate who took a neutral stance and was testing the waters, then only piled on upon seeing the claim's reception. He was very softly bolstering the claim's credibility. He's a prime suspect.
If Psychic is town she inconceivably fucked up a fairly simple task, let's just hammer and then pick the pieces up tomorrow lynching the bald man if she is a good girl

Cover me if she flips wolf please and thank you
Why are you talking out of both sides of your mouth re: how psychic's flip will make me look? First you say lynch me if she's town, then you say I'm her teammate. Which is it?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Sure!

BalsamicVinegar hasn't really changed my mind about her despite the claim. Odo gives good fakes usually, tracker isn't really something that is immediately town.

Tweet I think is sketchy too, his play around CP and the 180.

Lethal's aggressiveness looked fake and he's done pretty much nothing where as Lethal is usually quite cocky as town and not afraid to ruffle feathers. He's been dipping out of the thread and just padding his post count with low effort posts.
ok now why are u voting me out of them?

also none of these guys are really tied to psychic, which is okay, but you think nobody bussed her and her wagon was entirely pure etc..? im looking forward to reading back!

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Personally I still want to keep Vinegar in this list, but it's not terribly important right now I suppose. 4-shot actually feels more scum-like too.

Eh go on, Vinegar at the bottom.
i have the opposite impression actually, 4 shot feels more town like. yo tan was 4 shot watcher in GoT

Evans

Acclaimed
ok now why are u voting me out of them?

also none of these guys are really tied to psychic, which is okay, but you think nobody bussed her and her wagon was entirely pure etc..? im looking forward to reading back!

You're active and talking shite. Putting pressure on you is more beneficial cos you're active.
No point voting to put pressure on players who aren't here is there?

Balsamic is absolutely linked to Psychic lmao. Go read day 1 and her voting/unvoting around her you wart infested helmet.

Not once have I said there was 0 bus. Are you making things up to make me look bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back