• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Darkest Dungeon Mafia - Game Thread Day 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

The X

Marvelous
i belive never to this degree actually, i never felt it this much you going on a player with this sort of iso that early. your case on hero for instance, came mid/late day 1 and he had alot more posts than the one psychic had for you to case him from

so he can't be serial is what u r saying?

because u claimed u arent a cop, so i am confused how u wud obtain this info if it wasnt via copping or shooting him. if u cop him then hes either town, invest immune serial, or godfather. if you shot him then hes either town, BP serial, or BP godfather.. literally both scenarios don't help much
First of all, I don't even think I went all out on Psychic. Like you said, she didn't have a lot of posts so it wasn't hard to iso her, quote the like, eight posts that I did, and then reply. Took me about ten total minutes. Second of all, in Dresden Files, I got called out for my 'weak read' of Psychic being wolf, for simply saying I saw things Psychic was doing that I've seen her do as wolf before. So I figured I needed a bit more when calling her wolf this time around. Third of all, I think it's complete disingenuous poppycock that you are saying I don't go hard in D1 when that's usually my MO. Fourth of all, the fact that you have said you're not accusing me of anything, yet STILL are shading me for my supposed too much effort in D1, is complete bad faith, despite you saying there was no accusations and that you had let my over sell go, which clearly isn't the case.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Like Ratchet think about my perspective here, I hit Psychic with a 20 piece chicken wing combo, got her wagoned from start to finish, got her to claim, scrutinized the claim, stayed the course when players were showing hesitancy...

And you and others *still* suspected me

All CP did was shoot a comment to her with a foot in the casket. He didn't pick up on her flailing at all. No buys.

The X

Marvelous
@Black Pegged Dragon

are you saying that, with absolute certainty, if a godfather flipped, then we can read your role and tell 100% that tpein is just town and naught else?
I purposely didn't respond to the second half of your last response because of this post. You continue to seek out more information from me despite me saying I won't reveal anymore; you are role fishing. You even said I should've kept my info for another day, so what makes you think I don't have some sort of strategy here? I don't like that you are continuously pressing me for more details despite me saying I won't and you saying my info was useless.

The X

Marvelous
Like Ekko you literally called my info NOTHING, yet you continue to poke and prod for more. That feels like there is an ulterior motive.

The X

Marvelous
I haven't really shut down Craig, I've posted the PoE I'm working with several times over now with him in it. I'm expressing my reservations around the case on him. If I had my pick I'd probably support Rugrat's lynch, then probably Lethal.
So not only are you saying Ekko is not the way to go today, you are also agreeing with him that Rugrat is the way to go.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Like Ratchet think about my perspective here, I hit Psychic with a 20 piece chicken wing combo, got her wagoned from start to finish, got her to claim, scrutinized the claim, stayed the course when players were showing hesitancy...

And you and others *still* suspected me

All CP did was shoot a comment to her with a foot in the casket. He didn't pick up on her flailing at all. No buys.
I invoke the Psychic defense. I have a life and actually do stuff on weekends, you are an angry incel with no friends

RDK

Marvelous
I feel like a decent player like Craig wouldnt open himself up to so much scrutiny so easily. I feel like he wouldve tried more then what he did atm if you catch my feeling. Its just a hunch that makes me town lean on him and I understand that a hunch cant convince players but it is what it is.
Wouldn't a decent player be more willing to open themselves up to scrutiny? Since they're more equipped to handle it... using the clarifier as him being decent to explain this point doesn't really track with me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back