• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Darkest Dungeon Mafia - Game Thread Day 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Ehhh the super team game doesn't count. In the game with magic you didn't want to be anywhere near the blast zone on the mislynches and hopped around like you've done here despite saying how certain you are and how you will have your way etc. Those similar patterns are what I'm observing

Because?

I specifically played differently in MH because that was a back-to-back game, and I got towncreadit for it

Regardless of your selective framing your comparison here still makes no sense, and would probably sooner imply I wouldn't bother pushing you at all if I was a coward or whatever.

In fact, here is what I'm going to do:

[Vote lynch Lethal]

This is me signing up for you finally deciding to throw down the gloves instead of taking my abuse like a little bitch the entire game. I want the smoke - I'll see you tomorrow.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Ehhh the super team game doesn't count. In the game with magic you didn't want to be anywhere near the blast zone on the mislynches and hopped around like you've done here despite saying how certain you are and how you will have your way etc. Those similar patterns are what I'm observing
r u still talking abt mhw?

Ultra

THE BEAR
Basically - if you think me giving you leeway is scum indicative, I'm gonna go back to doing exactly that, and see how serious you are about this when you have no excuse about lateness in the day or whatever not to cast a vote while discrediting me. I don't want to hear any "lynch me I'm on vacation" or whatever, let's make the playing field fair here.

The X

Marvelous
Basically - if you think me giving you leeway is scum indicative, I'm gonna go back to doing exactly that, and see how serious you are about this when you have no excuse about lateness in the day or whatever not to cast a vote while discrediting me. I don't want to hear any "lynch me I'm on vacation" or whatever, let's make the playing field fair here.
The giga alpha power bottom strikes again!

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
3t8pb0.png

[Vote lynch Lethal]

Kurumi

Preeminent
Anyways I think we should get a claim from kurumi for her good guying and admonishment of town for getting me to claim. While I do think the stuff being pushed against me was indeed idiotic, I was still halfway to hammer and being pushed all game so her post didn't really make sense and feels like TMI

As lots of players here are throwing votes at me for no good reason and me not having time for all that bs that´s going on here: I´m the Bodyguard and I can protect a player from a kill every night, however after the second use of it I will get 1 stress pip every time I use it again.

Yes, would have been better if I didn´t have to claim, you obviously see why.
Sorry, don´t have much time and it´s not possible to build good reads with players like Ekko or Ultra around.

Kurumi

Preeminent
Still far from being fully caught up (imagine people who have real lives and can´t be online 24/7) but T-Pein looks to be town, his claim and action usage sounds genuine to me.

Dalton

Distinguished
This feels like you are trying to attach whatever logic you want to seeing me as wolf.
Oh, the irony.
Rugrat replaced Miraculum. I feel like Town Kagura would be more obvious - she was fairly obvious town in the Pokemon game for example.
Alco - Nothing to town read him from, don't scum read him per se.
Evans - Don't have much to town read him from, except unlikely to be scum with Vinegar.
Didn't you say you wanted a Rugrat claim? If this is the only reason why you suspect him, wanting a claim seems like quite a leap, no?
@Ratchet I've noticed you've put Dalton in your scum pile, can you tell me what you make of this post?

I think what's bothering me here (and yesterday) is that Dalton's tie-in feels completely dependent on CP being scum, but he doesn't go for CP at all.

There's a hole here as well - he doesn't have to assume I'm town off of his assumption that I wouldn't bus 2 mates. He can still conclude CP is the odd townie out after Psychic's flip. This isn't taken into consideration at all.
Jesus Christ. This isn't difficult mate.

- My scumread on you was predicated on thinking you were distancing with CP.
- My scumread on CP was multi-faceted.

Therefore:

- if I was to conclude CP is a townie, my reasons for suspecting you would no longer exist.
- If I was to conclude that you are a townie, I'd still have the other 'facets' to suspect CP (and still do).

Dalton

Distinguished
It can, but then the problem is his opener is a pivot onto BPD, so that's really why I'm questioning it, because it could be possible lip service. His stated process seems ok but you would presume follow through if he has created this box of me/cp/psychic
The BPD stuff was new information. I don't believe I've said anywhere that they have to be the first lynch priority today.

I've also already explained why I'm having doubts about the 'box' as you call it.
I'd assume he'd go for CP here, yes, not you as per his stated positions. I don't love his BPD direction either.
Hold on. I'm going for Ultra now?

I've literally said my read on him has evolved to a town read lmao.

BPD stuff I'm not going to try defend because I know I'm basically trying to do some zaney human psychology shit.
Lethal
Craig
Tweet
Rugrat
Alco
Evans
Dalton
Melkor
Vinegar
This is your POE list right?

Do you have any proper, strong scumreads? For all the debates and arguments you're getting into this game, it seems odd that you are so non-committal on having a strong direction.
So since Ratchet is choosing to ignore me, I guess I can safely say my piece about him.

I am slightly paranoia about Psychic being bussed. Last day it seemed to me that when the discussion of Psychic's wagon came up, Ratchet tried to say Ultra was the one that followed him on it. That's why I had to go and look up the timeline of those events and set the record straight. There was a post where Ratchet said Ultra COULD be bussing, with Ratchet saying Ultra only voted Psychic because he sussed Psychic and Ultra maybe wanted to get 'ahead of the wagon'. The fact that Ratchet thought of the possibility that Ultra could be bussing, but also reacted like he did to me for asking Ultra if Ratchet could be bussing (and then saying he was going to ignore me), doesn't make me feel great.

I also didn't like when I asked him where he was leading us, he gave me a list with literally half the player lost on it, and chose me to pick a name. When I asked him his reasons for three of those names, there wasn't a lot there. I don't like how he shutdown the Ekko option so casually despite saying he needs to change his game ('read or die'). So we have Ratchet shutting down the Ekko option, without really saying why, and then indirectly agreeing with Ekko on the Rugrat direction. I also low key don't like how he is still saying Vinegar is a decent vote despite the tracker claim.

Is Ratchet wolf? Maybe, that's what I'm trying to figure out! But I don't think there's really any problem with what I've taken issue to and it's more than fair game for me to bring up these points and reflect on them. The fact Ratchet wants to say I'm talking nonsense, and that he's going to ignore me, doesn't really seem like he's dealing with me in good faith.
I dont necessarily agree with all of this but I do follow the thought process so points for you.

Dalton

Distinguished
@Ratchet

I'm not as confident in the Juice direction. Here are some of my observations of her behavior in my game

1) She feels productivity obligation. Try harding a bit, felt obligated to come up with a bunch of nonsense forced reads at the start of the game to seem productive.

2) Busses as a fall back. When she got suspected, every other post was Mango mango mango, she retreated to bussing constantly as a safe position, and then just came up with excuses for taking her pushes off the plate when it came time to mislynch.

I think the biggest problem with painting Juice as scum here is that while her behavior around Psychic looks awkward in isolation, I see almost 0 attempt from her to tie in anyone to Psychic or paint anyone else as suspect. This is remarkably strange, I think, for her to do at her level of scum play.
Yes this is a good articulation of my feelings from earlier when I was saying Juice didn't feel like they did last game as scum, and that if they were scum, they'd go a bit frantic.
While fair, it pales when you consider that with Mango, she was bussing him to survive longer, yet with Psychic the goal would presumably be to have her live longer. I can probably agree to not lynching her today, I would also argue however that her early game had her be unreasonably confident on Dalton (asking for votes to go to him) which... isn't a great look for him actually if she is in fact scum.
Yet again, I must highlight that the entire premise of going for me was a joke.

When she was asked why me, she literally said its a policy vote because when we played together as scum, people struggled to read me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back