DBZ/GT Toeiland power

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
Apparently Elder Kai flat out said Super Baby Vegeta 2 had the strongest ki he’s ever felt

Should be the final nail in the coffin since Elder Kai sensed Vegetto’s ki
Don’t remember that, all I know is that the dub had Old Kai call Super Baby 2’s power “immeasurable”

Episode 31
Time: 12m30s
Context: Goku is ready to go back to Earth to fight Baby
Goku: "Hurry up and return me to Earth, okay? This time, I'll get him for sure!"
Elder Kaioshin: "You can't! With your current power, you cannot defeat Baby, now that he's taken over Vegeta's body and absorbed the Saiyan power from Gohan and the others, reaching his strongest form. [ ] After matching up against him at Super Saiyan 3, you yourself should know that well. If Kibit-Kaioshin hadn't rescued you from there, you'd be dead right now."
Goku: "But if we leave him alone, he'll take everyone on Earth and..."
Kibitoshin: "That's why, Goku, we're going to have you train here on this holy ground."
Goku: "Really!? Kaioshin-sama, you guys are going to train me? Wow! I'm so excited!"
Note: In the dub, Elder Kaioshin says Baby's power is immeasurable, that Goku can't sustain Super Saiyan 3 anymore, and if Goku fights him now he'll die.

I know people have said that from time to time, but no one has ever posted a screencap or a vid of it

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
Goku + Vegeta fusions are always insane and you’d have to be blind or willfully ignorant to deny that :mjlol

Also

Son Goku
In this form, he fought with Redic, General Rild, Super Baby, and others!! His body’s strength doesn’t seem to be any different than when he was an adult, but apparently his small body has diminished his stamina.
So yeah, the headcanon of Goku being weaker as a child is shot down

Son Gohan
He transformed when fighting with Goten after Goten had been taken over by Baby!! It seems that even in times of peace, he hasn’t neglected his training. The differences in Gohan’s facial expressions before and after transforming are the most intense out of any warrior!!
Speaks for itself 🤷‍♂️

The only somewhat contradictory stuff is the SSJ2 section, but the Perfect Files in general is a reliable supplementary guide for GT

Triple Accel 555

Preeminent
pt3FPsM_d.webp

銀河をゆるがす邪悪な波動!

An evil wave that shakes the galaxy!

114.jpg

銀河ギリギリ!! ぶっちぎりの凄い奴
Translate
The Galaxy in Danger!! The Super Incredible Man

Bojack rampaged through the North, South, East, and West Galaxies in the past. In response, the four Kaioshins decided to seal him on a planet located at the edge of the galaxy.

118.jpg

傍若無人/銀河の暴れ者!!

東西南北の銀河を荒らし、四人の界王によっ て銀河の果てに封印されていた。悟空がセル を倒す際に界と界王星を消滅させてしまっ たことから、封印が解けて復活してしまっ た。宇宙征服の手始めに地球支配を企む。

Translate.
Outrageous/Galactic troublemaker!!

Rampaging through the galaxies in all directions, he had been sealed at the edge of the galaxy by the four Kaioshins. Due to Goku's actions in defeating Cell, the sealing was undone, and he was revived. Now, he seeks to conquer the universe, starting with the domination of Earth."

Movie Statement.
Screenshot-20240120-204349-Opera-Mini.jpg

Galaxy in Dragon Ball Databook.
j2eUGAr_d.webp

Translate:

A localized star cluster inside the universe. A collection of stars form a nebula, and a galaxy is a collection of several nebulae. The four Kaioh in charge of the east, west, north, south and west of the Universe actually oversee these galaxies. The division of galaxies into east, west, north, south and west is a unit used by the gods of heaven and the Kaioh to supervise the galaxies that exist infinitely in outer space.

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional

Dragon Ball Z Episode 223 — Clip #1
Bobbidi: “3,000 kiri? Why does an Earthling have 3,000 kiri of energy?”
Dabra: “3,000 kiri? With 200 or 300 kiri, once can destroy a planet or two. That’s odd, there shouldn’t be any people like that on Earth.”
Bobbidi: “Is this scale malfunctioning? But if it really is 3,000 kiri, then Yakon can’t beat him. Yakon’s energy is 800 kiri.”

Dragon Ball Z Episode 223 — Clip #2
Dabra: “I’ll go to Stage 3 myself. And I’ll fill Majin Boo’s ball up with their energy in the blink of an eye, you’ll see.”
Bobbidi: “Dabra, if you’re beaten then it’s all over. Can you win?”
Dabra: “Can I win? I’m Dabra, king of the Demon Realm. Whether 3,000 kiri or even 4,000 kiri, there’s nobody in the entire world who can win against my power.”

Kind of a bit thing, but might as well put it here

Triple Accel 555

Preeminent
What are y'all thoughts on this feat for possibly making canon Buu Saga characters FTL?
c08567a75e1c8f715893f6216efc71e4.png

I've heard refutes regarding Bibidi sealing Buu and taking him planet to planet in his spaceship, but I don't think that really tracks since

-The entire reason Shin managed to defeat Bibidi after all their previous failed attempts that killed his peers is exactly because Bibidi left himself vulnerable by sealing Buu (according to Shin, Bibidi was the one who needed respite from trying to keep up with Buu hence sealing him)
-Shin simply says "he was sealed" as a one time thing, as opposed to like "would seal" in a habitual sense (its like this in the Japanese too)

In the Buu Saga Buu is considered a super imminent threat to other planets with life even by the Kais, dude was considered a threat to multiple nearby planets with life (which would fall outside of the solar system) in the timeframe of Goku and co. coming up with a plan to beat him (and this was before they found out he could teleport)
1757afeb0ebc8395a176398d367faa80.png

06b1ea47fada649c8ba7ee65549dedbe.png
VSB also mentioned about this.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
VSB also mentioned about this.

Yeaaaaaaah

How did this fly over so many people’s heads lmao

Goku’s line about Kid Buu destroying alien planets makes him pretty blatantly FTL in the manga

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Back