• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Death Battle Discussion

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
9904216ac060b884007171b0a5bb31a2.jpg
a8e7da3073ec0bc69be938fc4baaf3b2fb16c023.png

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Might Guy vs All-might

I adored that episode even if it was a stomp because both characters' personalities were just intoxicatingly badass and exciting

I hope the badassery of these two match that
If they do this MU properly, MG vs AM will have nothing on this. :mjlol

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
>Folks out there saying this MU will do MachoAids numbers and won't be that well received.

I have just heard pure blasphemy, and feel the need to shamelessly promote this episode in whatever way I can to make sure it gets the damn recognition it deserves. Fuck all you niggas who just want Marvel vs DC number 4658 or Anime(Dragon Ball, mostly) vs Comics number 9000. THIS is a MU I fuck with big time. About the only MU that could get me more invested, is anything bringing in my boy Cu Chulainn(Myth version only) for a death battle. If this episode has me marking out, then anything with him would have me feeling like a giddy child again. :mjlol :yousmart

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
>Folks out there saying this MU will do MachoAids numbers and won't be that well received.

I have just heard pure blasphemy, and feel the need to shamelessly promote this episode in whatever way I can to make sure it gets the damn recognition it deserves. Fuck all you niggas who just want Marvel vs DC number 4658 or Anime(Dragon Ball, mostly) vs Comics number 9000. THIS is a MU I fuck with big time. About the only MU that could get me more invested, is anything bringing in my boy Cu Chulainn(Myth version only) for a death battle. If this episode has me marking out, then anything with him would have me feeling like a giddy child again. :mjlol :yousmart
This matchup is actually something brand new and different. if this shit don't do big numbers then all the people who said they wanted something new are liars

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member

This matchup is actually something brand new and different. if this shit don't do big numbers then all the people who said they wanted something new are liars
"From the Researcher"
"Well if this does poorly
In Sakurai's word
Never ask us for shit again."

"People constantly talking shit so if this does Randy KAM views, I will be the first to laugh.
I really want to do more out there stuff like this
like a lot
but some people's entitlement makes it annoying to want the same thing they want"

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
If this shit doesn't do big numbers, I'm prepared to have some heads roll from the nerds and dweebs on Twatter, Leddit, YouTube, I don't give a fuck. I ain't asking for Homelander vs Omni-Man numbers(though I'd love to see that), but if this episode doesn't do solid numbers, then the casuals can go pound sand, as should the vs community. :yousmart

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
"From the Researcher"
"Well if this does poorly
In Sakurai's word
Never ask us for shit again."

"People constantly talking shit so if this does Randy KAM views, I will be the first to laugh.
I really want to do more out there stuff like this
like a lot
but some people's entitlement makes it annoying to want the same thing they want"
I get where he's coming from. If this MU doesn't do well, then fuck the vs community and the casuals. They're bloody liars if they allow something that has so much potential like this to flop.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
If this shit doesn't do big numbers, I'm prepared to have some heads roll from the nerds and dweebs on Twatter, Leddit, YouTube, I don't give a fuck. I ain't asking for Homelander vs Omni-Man numbers(though I'd love to see that), but if this episode doesn't do solid numbers, then the casuals can go pound sand, as should the vs community. :yousmart
Bruh imagine screaming for DB touch more out of bound MU instead of the usual crap and not do anything to promote it or get folks to watch
I get where he's coming from. If this MU doesn't do well, then fuck the vs community and the casuals. They're bloody liars if they allow something that has so much potential like this to flop.
the crew has to do there part to make this good as hell but when niggas ain't doing shit to get folks onboard with these types of MU then they better get ready to eat shit

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
NIGGAS KEEP CRYING OVER DB DOING CAPESHIT/ANIME MU #4783793459304

but once we get an actual interesting MU, yall Mother fuckers won't give a shit

if this shit flops y'all better not ask for anything

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
NIGGAS KEEP CRYING OVER DB DOING CAPESHIT/ANIME MU #4783793459304

but once we get an actual interesting MU, yall Mother fuckers won't give a shit

if this shit flops y'all better not ask for anything
If this shit flops, given its an MU I really vibe with, I will personally make sure every time I see someone ask them to do more obscure/out there stuff beyond it to go pound sand and pound it hard. :mjlol

Maddie

Acclaimed
I seeing it for sure, I don't want to be blamed if this doesn't do well

I am rooting for Hercules but predicting (and semi-rooting) for Wukong

Back