• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Death Battle Discussion

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
maxresdefault.jpg

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
the fireside chat ended and here's a recap, i may have missed a few things, only had it as background noise

They did not answer whether this season is 16 or 20 episode long, despite people asking.

Ben said they want to bring Fire Emblem MUs, but said the verse is too tricky.
Someone asked if they plan to bring every Smash Ultimate character in the show at one point (since they have already done 1/3rd of the roster) they said maybe, but no Dark Samus, Mr. Game and Watch, Wii Fit Trainer etc
They want to bring Guts back and if he comes back, it will be in 3D
Book characters are very very unlikely to ever show up. They never heard of Wings of Fire

to add to my list
They acknowledge Yang vs Tifa is wrong again.
They said Peach's soccer ball calc is dumb as shit.
They would like to remake a lot of S1 matches-since most don't hold up, or are "cringe" early 2010's internet era, too outdated, though they said Batman vs Spider-Man and Thor vs Raiden still hold up, and yes I agree with them.

they literally asked if we want Goku vs Superman 3 hehe. and suggested they would do it once there's no more Dragon Ball media for a while (no movies and manga)

the majority of the chat said NO to GvS3

they need to redo pikachu vs blanka. They did my boy dirty. Pikachu would fold blanka like some fresh clothes

>Ash not immediately shit blitzing yugi into the ground
:hestonpls

Maddie

Acclaimed
Maybe Xeno Gogeta vs Omegamon could be a little closer. I doubt they would give DBS such a lopsided L like canon Gogeta. At least with Thor vs Vegeta Vegeta would be stronger for a short time initially and then got utterly stomped. Omegamon vs canon Gogetastarts and ends an even larger stomp.

Last edited:

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
>stronger than Zeedmilleniumon

I will never not be mad
Yeah it's unfortunate but it does appear ZeedMilleniumon has been effectively power-creeped into being much less relevant.

The Brave Tamers version in particular IS still one of the strongest beings in the verse, it's just we have a lot more beings operating at that tier now like the Mother Eater, Alphamon etc.

Shame 'cause his design is awesome. :awesome
138-1387792_zeedmillenniummon-digimon-digimon-zeedmillenniummon.png

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Maybe Xeno Gogeta vs Omegamon could be a little closer. I doubt they would give DBS such a lopsided L like canon Gogeta. At least with Thor vs Vegeta Vegeta would be stronger for a short time initially and then got utterly stomped. Omegamon vs canon Gogetastarts and ends an even larger stomp.
yeah you would need xeno characters to get anywhere near royal knights at all p much

Back