• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Death Battle Discussion

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
d2pkkns-8257a631-8169-4730-a6ad-aefd395cc37e.jpg
421134_death-battle-sun-wukong-vs-hercules_1600x900_h.jpg

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
I hop on and see this

Bro :catjamn
This episode HAS to do well. Then, there's the possibility of Cu Chulainn and other myth folks getting in. The former especially will make my day, so Herakles(It ain't Hercules, damnit!) vs Wukong better do good numbers. This is now my fav and most anticipated MU of this whole season, nothing will top it, so the team better do good, and it better get the recognition it needs and deserves. :yousmart

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
This episode HAS to do well. Then, there's the possibility of Cu Chulainn and other myth folks getting in. The former especially will make my day, so Herakles(It ain't Hercules, damnit!) vs Wukong better do good numbers. This is now my fav and most anticipated MU of this whole season, nothing will top it, so the team better do good, and it better get the recognition it needs and deserves. :yousmart
its amazing dude to think something like this could happen
fucking crazy

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
this is a test my man
A test that should absolutely succeed. If it doesn't, I'm busting out the golden shovel for the vs community and casuals alike. Fuck Triple H style, I'm going full Super Cena burial mode on these niggas if this matchup doesn't do the numbers it should.:yousmart

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
A test that should absolutely succeed. If it doesn't, I'm busting out the golden shovel for the vs community and casuals alike. Fuck Triple H style, I'm going full Super Cena burial mode on these niggas if this matchup doesn't do the numbers it should.:yousmart
Sames if this shit flops nerds better not ask DB on anything better be ready for endless Capeshit and Anime Mu :jaeden

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
also if niggas are worried over Jiren vs Atrocitus happening don't worry a researcher confirmed it was fake :mjgrin
Asura vs Atrocitus is a lock

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Also, hilariously, Herakles and Wukong are the inspirations for Superman and Goku respectively. These niggas just found the most indirect way imaginable to bring that MU back, only in the reverse, with the OG Goku before DB Goku was a thing being the stomper in this scenario. :mjlol We really have come full circle, it seems.:russ
Goku wishes he could compare to the REAL monkey king.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
I do wonder who they'd even open with for a To Aru match-up... :hm
Because they JUST did Magneto vs Tetsuo, so Accelerator's not likely, unless they do him vs Kurumi (which is honestly a terrible match-up if I'm going to be frank).

Maybe him vs Gojo?

Back