• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Death Battle Discussion

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
deokazg-800aebb2-a59c-4e0a-8b37-8e2aae2755ac.png
l9221o3015k61.png

OrlandoSky

Paramount
he actually has the GL animated series for footage and the did use footage of various adaptations for both characters in Herkong
But it was mostly illustrations and after effects the main reason the editors work on motion effects for comic panels is so that it can mimic visual storytelling without it looking like a slideshow.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
But it was mostly illustrations and after effects the main reason the editors work on motion effects for comic panels is so that it can mimic visual storytelling without it looking like a slideshow.
For Hercules side yes albeit various footage for him still same for Sun they used various footage for him

For Saint it shouldn't be an issue cause he appeared in the animated series

Maddie

Acclaimed
Here's hoping GW stops being retarded and allows fanmade content and we get animated movies about the Horus Heresy + Siege of Terra so we can do Emperor vs Emperor

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Here's hoping GW stops being retarded and allows fanmade content and we get animated movies about the Horus Heresy + Siege of Terra so we can do Emperor vs Emperor
What I want to know is who a decent opponent for Luke would be if they brought him back

What I want to know is who a decent opponent for Luke would be if they brought him back
Probably Shulk from Xenoblade Chronicles (both blonde dudes with laser swords, clairvoyance/precognition, have mentors, etc.) or Alucard from Castlevania (both had to fight their fathers and inherited their powers [the Force and being part vampire] from them). Kind of a shame the Deathstalker books don't have adaptations (probably for the best, I don't want the western media to ruin another franchise I like); otherwise, Luke Skywalker vs Owen Deathstalker would be perfect.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Probably Shulk from Xenoblade Chronicles (both blonde dudes with laser swords, clairvoyance/precognition, have mentors, etc.) or Alucard from Castlevania (both had to fight their fathers and inherited their powers [the Force and being part vampire] from them). Kind of a shame the Deathstalker books don't have adaptations (probably for the best, I don't want the western media to ruin another franchise I like); otherwise, Luke Skywalker vs Owen Deathstalker would be perfect.

Shulk has Lightning
Alucard has D from Vampire Hunter and it was a community DB
I think folks suggested the MC from Dune

OrlandoSky

Paramount
I’ve seen Tommy Oliver as another consistent suggestion for Luke but I don’t know anything about the connections other than being green themed

seth

Preeminent
While ultraman would be cool. Its way to niche in the us to be featured unfortunately. Gohan most likely opponent would be superboy

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
You know now that we've had Sabrewulf vs Talbain and Dio vs Alucard, and with the floodgates to mythological characters now being open I honestly wouldn't mind seeing them do a Vampire vs Werewolf episode drawing upon mythological sources for both. Sure we all know the vamp would win but it'd still be interesting to see their take on the age old question :hm

Back