Death Battle Discussion

OrlandoSky

Paramount
Silver won btw
-Silver's incalculable Speed > Trunks' quantifiable speed
-Archie Sonic's multi- Infinite Multiverse with higher dimensions > Xenoverse's Infinite Multiverse
-Silver having more experience with time hax

Last edited:

OrlandoSky

Paramount
Sonic fans rn
moomin.jpg

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Yeah like I said DB's sense of scaling is pretty wack lol
No lie, I'm legit looking forward to how Ultra is gonna try and justify Silver's wank, or whoever it is that did his research, Trunks' and Key Sword downplay aside. Especially when they said Archie's cosmology was just like DC's, and pretty much made them out to be equal, when that's nowhere remotely close to true. :tupac :mjlol

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Nigga making quite a few bold assumptions in this, as well as conflating completely different powers like power-sealing and existence erasure, saying that if he can resist the latter, he should be able to resist the former. I'm fucking dying bro. The logic here is braindead. :mjlol Also, gives no evidence towards those dimensions 'extra-dimensional' bollocks somehow being higher dimensional, and gives sweet fuck all reason as to why Archie cosmology was put on DC's level. Nigga legit didn't even try.:hestonpls

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Also, using Super manga logic for Hit's Time-skip is an instant fail, given the anime and manga diverge on that point, and even the example he used for Jiren overwhelming Hit's Time-cage, ignores the absurd reason that the anime gave as to why Jiren broke out of it, in that his power specifically 'transcends beyond time', rather than just the simple, 'lul, he's stronger' and that's it, which the trashy canon fanfic manga gave. There's a reason why the anime is considered the primary canon for those arcs, Ultra. Good grief, I don't think I've laughed at downplay and wank in combination this hard in like, ever. And I've seen bottom of the barrel nonsense with OPM, so that's saying something.
:mjlol :mjlol :mjlol

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Silver winning ain't even wrong but man didn't came up with good reasons as to why the Keysword couldn't get the job done
Silver winning is debatable, and I can accept him being able to edge out Trunks if both are done properly, but their reasoning here just isn't doing it man. Too much downplay and wank for me to accept their logic.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Silver winning is debatable, and I can accept him being able to edge out Trunks if both are done properly, but their reasoning here just isn't doing it man. Too much downplay and wank for me to accept their logic.
Oh i know
The arguments against Trunks Keysword are just I don't buy it
Which is weak as fuck
Not to mention at least should've place DBH at Immeasurable speed to level the playing field

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
To be fair, wouldn't Silvers telekinesis be a major hindrance for Trunks to even get in close with the Keysword to do most of his heavy hitting stuff?

And couldn't Silver just... snatch it via telekinesis and use it himself even if Trunks can summon it back (iirc)? :hm

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
To be fair, wouldn't Silvers telekinesis be a major hindrance for Trunks to even get in close with the Keysword to do most of his heavy hitting stuff?

And couldn't Silver just... snatch it via telekinesis and use it himself even if Trunks can summon it back (iirc)? :hm
Nope, he couldn't. Sword literally wouldn't allow itself to be used on Trunks. Would phase right through him, and would also re-appear right back in his hand.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member

Yes

Back