Death Battle Discussion

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Ballot Banter 12:
Perry vs Skipper- “it’s… fun in its own way” Liam is a Madagascar defender, Sam brought up Perry vs Judy Hops and is objectively wrong.
Stocking vs Kid- “fucking edgelords” haven’t seen P+S, but would be fun to cover. Seems fun.
Loki vs Kefka- goes really hard, more FF reps that aren’t 7 would be good. Kefka is great, Comic Loki stomps, considered MCU Loki specifically.
Spider Han vs Rabbid Mario- Don’t give a shit about either but it sounds really funny in concept. The Mario Rabbids game is fun.
Sans vs Gengar- Liam liked it, it’s unique. A prime DBX matchup.
Joker vs Giorno- talked about it before, prime candidate to happen, Liam thought it would happen before Tanjiro vs Johnathan.
Reptile vs Riptor- a classic fight, brought up waiting till KI2 to bring the series back.
Medic vs Richtofen- brought up the CoD Zombies gang vs Left4Dead Gang. Rich kinda stomps but it’s fun.
Rosalina vs Maglore- Rosa is cool… yeah.
Shade vs Soren- Nothing, Shade looks like a furry art oc.
Lucina vs Clarien- already talked about it, it’s cool.
Deathwing vs Alduin- Anotjer great pick for DW, have discussed it before. Sam called Chad the worst debater on the Death Battle Cast.
Shinichi vs Ken- brought up Eren vs Ken, didn’t know Shinichi at all.
Lucina vs Grovile- Liam thought it was a joke until it was Mystery Dungeon Grovile. FE is popular and Lucina is one of the biggest picks.
Juggernaut vs Overlord- Liam only wants it on the basis that Overlord might beat Juggs which he finds insane.
Frank West vs Crazy Dave- weird series combo, sounds very interesting in a tower defense like battle.
Adam Sandler vs Jim Carey- Jim probably stomps with Bruce Almighty.
Buggy vs Hisoka- Sounds like a very fun matchup with how unique Buggy is compared to the other OP reps.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
puzxdzifx6la1.png

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Tbh, I watched some of that DB cast where they debated Asura vs Kratos that got posted here earlier. And I felt Swan was massively highballing Kratos with the whole "Atlas being the same as in Greek Mythology" thing. I feel like Kratos is usually rated around Continent Level or some shit like that, and that's more accurate.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Tbh, I watched some of that DB cast where they debated Asura vs Kratos that got posted here earlier. And I felt Swan was massively highballing Kratos with the whole "Atlas being the same as in Greek Mythology" thing. I feel like Kratos is usually rated around Continent Level or some shit like that, and that's more accurate.
Kratos varies on how you interpret his lore on the net there's no in between

And mind you swan just saying shit on the cast to win whether he buys the lore or not we'll have to see

ive never seen kratos below somewhere around uni until recently on the DB wiki and here, but i dont know where he goes if you dont put him there, ive heard continent and planet but ive never heard why, though i also barely know why hes uni/low multi either, id have to go look for the reasons

Sigismund

Remind any nigga saying folks are sick of DB and show em that shit :trinny
*Meanwhile in Central and South America*

Legit so hyped even the full English trailers comment sections is just Portuguese and Spanish comments, and the tweet announcing BT4 was a national moment in Brazilan Twitter :skully

Back