Death Battle Discussion

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
*Meanwhile in Central and South America*

Legit so hyped even the full English trailers comment sections is just Portuguese and Spanish comments, and the tweet announcing BT4 was a national moment in Brazilan Twitter :skully
Bruh there's million tweets on Mexican Twitter when Budokai Tenkaichi 4 was announced

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member

Ballot Banter 14: What they think​

-Novel Pennywise vs Batman Who Laughs: Says there's something fun there, they have talked about Pennywise before, Sam thinks BWL stomps, though Liam thinks it goes either way
-Shredder vs Slade: Liam loves it, Sam thinks it's fun
-Sora vs LeBron James: They've talked about making it a Cast episode
-Blixer vs Flowey: One of the guys is interested, Liam likes Undertale, says they missed the boat at the peak of the popularity
-Monokuma vs Korosensei: It be cool. Liam brings up Junko vs Joker again...
-Kamen Rider Ohma Zi-o vs Lord Drakkon: Liam notes that it's very popular, the second most popular requested Kamen Rider matchup in fact
-Sailor Moon vs Madoka Kaname: Makes a lot of sense, is very cool, really like it
-Death vs Black Flash: Sam starts saying Castlevania Death is probably the weakest Death in fiction but Liam shuts that down hard. Liam says he doesn't think it's a bad idea, he just has a reflex when he sees a DC speedster that the DC Speedster is going to stomp. Sam says Black Flash probably should show up one day, but probably not against Castlevania Death. Liam mentions a Grim Reaper battle royale, with Castlevania Death, Discworld Death and Grim as the examples he uses.
-Numbuh One vs Captain 3: This time it's Liam that thinks Sam has an L take instead of the viewers for saying he doesn't like Kids Next Door, though Sam does admit that it missed him because he was in that phase where 'Cartoons are for little kids!' Codename Kids Next Door is Liam's favorite Cartoon Network show, so I think that boosted Toiletnator vs Condiment King's chances. Liam would love for Numbuh One to be on the show, and his first suggestion is Kim Possible. Erin likes Numbuh One vs Captain 3, though she says that she doesn't know how Inklings work because they fight with paint, which... literally all you have to do is look at what that paint can do...? The force can break shit, you guys have calculated broccoli growth as a factor, it's not that hard to figure out. Also Sam says the death would have to be gruesome which feels bad. Erin does like Splatoon in Death Battle though.
-Byleth Eizner vs Rean Schwarzer: Basically nothing to say due to lack of familiarity with Rean
-Hibiki Kuze vs Yuma Tsukuma: They basically just talk about how OP SMT is and what their favorite games are
-Gamzee Makara vs Tricky the Clown: John gets it, he likes it.
-Snap White vs Blooregard Q. Kazoo: John says he saw this a lot growing up, they say they're essentially the same character, Sam says it's interesting
-Pathfinder vs Bastion: It's cool
-Father vs Father: Liam literally came up with the idea. He really wants it.
-Sailor Moon vs Kirby: Sam kinda likes it. Liam says it's neat.
-Zero vs Meta Knight: They've talked about it. Liam said he made a really awesome thumbnail 'for whenever we do this', so... soft confirmed.
-Makoto Nijima vs Medaka Kurokami: Liam says it's cool. Liam liked Medaka vs Satsuki Kiryuin before, but now he likes this better.
-Squidward vs Bakugo: ...Now it's Liam's turn to have an L take because he unironically wants this more than any other Bakugo matchup.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
9f70vspz41oa1.jpg
j9y0menbeyna1.jpg
hsal2luuzyna1.png
t1mflsusezna1.png
1jf16cw2ryna1.jpg
ny32no9ffyna1.jpg
grxbfmj2p0oa1.jpg

does he know

>The weakest Death in fiction

That moment when you become aware, Death in Castlevania is so OP, he can cut through distance itself, to give his attacks basically infinite speed. Each one of which, ignores durability.

:heston

yes he's talking KND Father

beats me

If you mean Sam then no. Sam is honestly the least versus savvy of the cast. He’s the same dude who said Asura vs Guy is a much better and more fitting match than Asura vs Broly/Hulk.
You can tell that the only Castlevania death he knows is just the Netflix Castlevania Death that isn’t even Death.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
@Derpmaster9000
i asked Ultraguy his thoughts on Hit vs Sakuya
"It seems cool enough"
"Hit is relatively popular"
and i asked him what MU be suggested for Hit
" I've seen Sayuka or what's her name most consistnetly recently."
ya can check there

Back