Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
image.png

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Ballot Banter #16

Kung Lao vs Quincy- Thought it sounded funny, didn’t know Balloons that well.
Armstrong vs Movie Eggman- Dude posted my trailer under the TN so that’s nice, didn’t seem really into it aside from the big robot fight but it could be fun.
Zim vs Crypto- Liam and John rly dig it, aren’t a fan of Zim vs Marvin, think Zim probably wins.
K Rool vs BlackBeard- Think it’s fun, get the theme immediately. BlackBeard probably wins.
Komaru vs Akame- Dunno them that well, sounds like a good fight, brought up Jack coming on too.
Okaye vs Hippolyta- The Amazons should shitstomp, the movie versions would be much closer. Could be cool in LA.
Chief vs Prophet- think it’s cooler than a lot of other Chief matchups, kinda basic besides that.
Gru vs Megamind- Everyone is here for it, love it. Like the idea of murdering a bunch of minions in the fight, also brought up Rabbids vs Minions.
Superman vs Optimus Prime- Liam liked it, brought up the issue of coming Optimus would mean you should comp Superman aswell. Brought up doing it as a DBX or some version of both fighting.
Maul vs Groh- Noticed Maul has a lot of attention in the ballots.
Mumen Rider vs Kite Man- Fun.
Goku vs Superman 3- immediately scrolled past it.
Sarah vs Golden Freddy- Don’t really get it, not doing Neetlemoise.
Jin vs Domon- Don’t know them that well but could be cool.
Father vs Belos- Erin is a fan, sounds very fun, really like what it’s going for.
Adam Smasher vs Nui- Like the style contrast but Nui probably stomps, Liam likes Adam vs Grevious.
Solidus vs Bradley- “Fuck yeah” - Liam. Liam joked around that he made the matchup and popularized it, Liam likes it.
Lloyd vs Takanuva- Bionicle is cool, think it’s fun.
Sin vs Zeke- on a surface level it sounds weird and could be cool.
Gojo vs Urahara- Have talked about it a bit before, it seems cool and makes sense.
Grevious vs Adam Smasher- Liam likes it, Adam gets smashed.

Asura vs Adam- Seems fun.

Jerry Mouse vs Tweety Bird- Sounds wild, very crazy.

Red vs Agent 3- will be the next BB

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
superman vs optimus is cool but comp supermans unfortunately murk comp Optimus

the only close match I could think of would be some kind of regular high end Superman (high end as in the universal ones not the bullshit ones after that) vs Star Convoy but I doubt they’d use Star Convoy

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
superman vs optimus is cool but comp supermans unfortunately murk comp Optimus

the only close match I could think of would be some kind of regular high end Superman (high end as in the universal ones not the bullshit ones after that) vs Star Convoy but I doubt they’d use Star Convoy
They like the idea of doing specific versions of Superman vs Optimus Prime but think composting both would result in to much of a stomp.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Ballot Banter #17
Red vs Agent 3- Dunno Splatoon too much, don’t really get the MU. Ori vs Knight- Have talked about it a bunch, it’s good and they like it.
Palpetine vs Xehanort- a good fun one that would be cool, basically inevitable, Ben joked about how people would take that as a direct confirmation which it isn’t. Word Girl vs Super Why- Ben and Sam weren’t familiar at all with them because they’re OLD.
Star Fox vs Rouge Squadron- Ben loves it, have talked about doing it on the show before, rly like it.
The 13th Doctor vs Yukari- John remains the only one to know Touhou.
Kirby vs Rimuru- Vaguely knew Rimuru, joked about a requirement on the next ballot to have a pun.
Doomsday vs 682- Sounds confusing to research, but Ben liked the idea of changing the format of the show a bit and SCP might sound fitting.
Maxwell vs Sackboy- DJ sounded very into it, sounds very fun and creative.
Goku vs Mori Jin- Goku probably obliterates. But Ben likes the idea of doing Goku from a specific time period.
I-No vs Maruki- Persona/GG sounds like a good mix, I-No probably can take it, sounds like fun. Phoenix vs Makoto- Have also seen Conan vs Phoenix and have a similar issue of how the fight should actually work.
Scorpion vs Wolf- Sekiro is cool, haven’t done a ninja battle in awhile and this sounds sick, “absolute banger” might be a cast. Gyro vs Kamina- Like it.
Um ummm

Sheev vs the KH villain guy is pretty much gonna happen eventually
Most of them have never heard of Wordgirl and Super Why
Most of them don't know what Touhou is, DJTiki is only familiar with a few characters (Sakuya). The storyboard artist did know about Touhou, described the characters as unkillable and broken. (Doctor Who vs Yukari) and says Yukari probably beats the Doctor.
SCP is gonna be hard to bring in, would probably need to change the format of the show to complement SCP
Jin Mori vs Goku: They assume Mori is weak and they would have to nerf Goku. Ben is interested in bringing back a specific arc version of Goku, but is worried about the backlash if Goku loses in that scenario. One of them said he thinks a good chunk of God of HighSchool sucks or something like that.
Toad seems to be an overdue character for them, but Ben said that it's not surprising they haven't used Toad because he's.....Toad. Nobody cares about Toad.
Conan vs Dipper seems fun to them.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
I'm actually tempted to make a VS Thread on this one new matchup i've been thinking about but both series are close to EOS so i'll just sit on that thread idea until I've got a fuller scope on the full extent of both character's abilities.

I'll share it here though since I also think it might make for a good DB matchup.

Innocent Zero vs Julius/Lucius.

Final Bosses of Mashle and Black Clover respectively.

I could see this matchup growing in popularity too since Mashle's anime is debuting later this week.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
I'm actually tempted to make a VS Thread on this one new matchup i've been thinking about but both series are close to EOS so i'll just sit on that thread idea until I've got a fuller scope on the full extent of both character's abilities.

I'll share it here though since I also think it might make for a good DB matchup.

I could see this matchup growing in popularity too since Mashle's anime is debuting later this week.
I've seen peeps pushed asta vs mashle in the servers

What's the theme beyond that for the bosses?

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

No idea about what Innocent Zero can do but he's gonna need to be packing some serious bullshit to deal with Luicus :mjgrin

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
I've seen peeps pushed asta vs mashle in the servers

What's the theme beyond that for the bosses?
Both have some OP Time Magic Hax as their main moveset and both kind of steal powers from other characters in a way to enable their final form/full power. Both also godstomped their respective MCs upon first achieving their full power.

No idea about what Innocent Zero can do but he's gonna need to be packing some serious bullshit to deal with Luicus :mjgrin
Oh trust me. As someone who's caught up on Mashle. His hax is looking to be more than a match :kobeha

Back