Death Battle Discussion

The irony of the entire complaints about "Fate Scaling" always tend to form into 3 groups:

1. The people who end up asshurt that Fate is the bigger top dog than Tsukihime so they end up sabotaging the fuck out of the scaling to make sure Tsukihime is always on top(Which gained absurd ground with the Remake and dudes going full retard over it).

2. The people who hyper-exaggerate the Moon Cell(Which isn't helped by terrible translations people have used which wanked the Moon Cell to insane degrees to the point the recent translation tends to be ignored wholesale despite actually tearing apart the Multiversal Moon Cell nonsense) which is the VSB route

3. The people who tend to downplay where the entire franchise is because they only read certain parts... which tends to be alot of series to be frank.

Which just leads to the same issues you see when it comes to VSB/SB and other forums not having a clue where they are from but then wanting to judge it without even trying or going full hater mode because they are tired of the "Gilgamesh solos" memes but not getting why he would(Because people never actually explain how or why either).

And the irony is that the Saber vs. Luke debate thread actually had reasonable takes from Saber till they went to the absolute high ends which makes the whole argument effectively worthless and meaningless.
They wouldn't have any problem with her whatsoever:

If it literally only gets to shit when the Moon Cell is involved? That's actually pretty good, all things considered.

Yeah, it's like I stated before it seems like alot of people did not like Luke Skywalker vs. Artoria Pendragon for the same reason I had:

It's just not a good matchup despite how similar they are because of how ridiculously far you have to push Artoria to get a good fight from Luke... and it would still come off a mess from both sides.

Like I have seen people say that Ky Kiske is a good matchup but honestly, it would still end up a brutal stomp unless we have Ky well past Galaxy which just turns it into a stomp for Ky. Atleast with Erza, it can be used to get people to shut up about the "SB-Tier" low ends that never existed to begin with.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Problem is DB hates FT

they put dressrossa zoro at 11 MT and still said that was 6k times stronger than Spriggan 12 arc Erza

even we have the Spriggans at least in the gigatons
Thing is that was S3 DB where they didn't have researchers so the scaling at the time was different then it is now
s7 had them put Gray at Country Level and Sub relativistic scaling from erza feat and a researcher worked on Erza vs Satsuki blog that put her at Planet level

I thought only LK Artoria had the SS/Galaxy scaling? Or was there something new I missed

It's because of Lostbelt ORT getting ganked by the Excalibur Cannon in LB7 who is explicitly Galaxy despite it's weakened state.
While you can say it wasn't from Artoria's Excalibur and was from the Excalibur Chaldea had access to, it's still ultimately the same weapon with the exact same intent and ability right down to it's power and what it uses for it's maximum power.

Thus Artoria's Excalibur gets the same benefit at the end of the day and that's why she gets that scaling too.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
starship_troopers_vs_helldivers_by_connordiesel_dh3wgx3-fullview.jpg

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I wonder if Saber would actually get access to Galaxy scaling against Erza since she's not a threat to humanity

Though she's technically an alien by Nasuverse consideration so I guess it'd work

I wonder if Saber would actually get access to Galaxy scaling against Erza since she's not a threat to humanity

Though she's technically an alien by Nasuverse consideration so I guess it'd work

Wouldn't really matter anyway as we already know Excalibur's 6th/7th Seal allows her to hit far harder than Planetary anyway which is why she gets the SS-Galaxy push anyway.
You can thank the Case Files Novels for that comparison between it and a "Divine Spirit's attack".

Back