Death Battle Discussion

Great Potato

Preeminent
It would be Wile E. Coyote's luck that Warner Bros. pulls the plug on his movie after it was finished and ready to be released, then Rooster Teeth shuts down after he wins a Patreon poll for Death Battle to give him his moment in the spotlight.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I think they don't know yet, but I guess as long as they continue with those videos to keep the channel alive, until they know if they can continue or not.
Without Rooster Teeth, this is probably the end of any fights outside sprites though.

Like no more CGI

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Without Rooster Teeth, this is probably the end of any fights outside sprites though.

Like no more CGI
I suppose, making animations is quite expensive so they should have several inflows of money to make it profitable.

That's partly why there was never a competition for Death Battle.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
nicole_vs__benson__by_ty50ntheskeleton_dh3pe4t-pre.jpg
what_matters_the_most___sora_vs_sonic_score_art_by_r3dl1on83_dh3shz8-fullview.jpg

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
I like how most of the comments know this is a dog walking for Saber and even bringing in Shirou Emiya would be a better matchup for Erza. :heston

I'd rather want this fight over Luke vs. Saber because there's no excuses to be made, even with the lower interpretations you can give, Saber dogwalks her, middle of the road is just a stomp of epic proportions.
GJUT2gIWoAAqjkx

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Death Battle policy is arguing with the highest possible interpretation of the combatants and their very liberal when it comes to scaling

Saber’s going to be a total headache for the research term to find the highest theoretical limit going through all of Type Moon works. Just the endless scaling arguments in F/GO is enough for a whole episode

:hestonpls

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Speaking of Toaru, it’ll never happen but I’d love to see Death Battle with Aradia against some other significantly powerful witch I guess, even though just the thought of fighting another witch would kill her from the guilt

If just for the animation to have Aradia frequently pause the fight to perform random acts of good deeds like buying a child ice cream or helping the old lady across the street for her Wiccan “Rule of Three” Magic.

Her use of bear grease for both tracking and attacking would be a pretty gnarly spectacle too. But that girl’s quickly become one of my favorite Magic side characters

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Death Battle policy is arguing with the highest possible interpretation of the combatants and their very liberal when it comes to scaling

Saber’s going to be a total headache for the research term to find the highest theoretical limit going through all of Type Moon works. Just the endless scaling arguments in F/GO is enough for a whole episode

It depends on who she fights if DB lives

Luke screams of going stupid for both
Erza easy to to do regardless of how u have her
Same with Ky

That's Extra/CCC that's the problem and there's the golden rule of "No one talks about the Moon" for the reason why.

You've been on Spacebattles for too long because there is no scaling arguments for FGO at all, it's honestly clear where Servants stand at for any series outside of CCC.

Back