• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Death Battle Discussion

-013.jpg

-015.jpg

-014.jpg

gg Sackboy :catcry

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Train your dragon vs hero 6 looks like the closest match in that lineup but looney tunes is way more well known

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
@OtherGalaxy how usable is the femto second speed feat for a composite g1 megatron?
should scale to super/ultra/golden I’d think

both the femtosecond one and the other mftl one were just done by normal guys, while S/U/G are all cosmically powered and an Avatar of Primus is in their comics and isn’t blitzing Megatron to hell and back. There’s not really any conceivable way any version of Primus is less capable than what are essentially two random guys (though Lightspeed was piggybacking off Brainstorm’s neural network)

it’s weird reasoning for sure but it’s about the best you can do since there’s no notable speed feats in the Selects manga

Wile E. vs Tom is my preferred off that list, a match that's pure fun classic slapstick.

I am surprised by the lead though since Hiccup vs Hiro I figured would have the same mainstream appeal as Megamind vs Gru.
I think they've been pretty good with all the more cartoony episodes. SpongeBob, The Mask, Popeye, Billcord, even the DBX with Donald Duck vs Daffy Duck. Wile E. Vs Tom would be great, but I think Tom wins. Wile E. is mostly known for his traps and explosives but Tom has a bit of everything because he's been in over 100 episodes from the 40s to today and in over a dozen movies, they put Tom and Jerry everywhere. There's even an Asia exclusive Tom and Jerry gacha game.:dank

Tom can sword fight because of the musketeers shorts, sharpshooter from the cowboy shorts, future tech from the space shorts, a lot of magic, and I bet there's even more stuff in the gacha game, but I'm not going to be the guy to dig through that. :espurrtf

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
From co 4chan
Transformers exists in a state where every single piece of obscure lore, trivia, extended universe nonsense, crossover bullshit, literal Chinese propaganda cartoon, Burger King collaboration, and some published fanfic is true and official canon. Everything from Evangelion to gay robot sex, Mickey Mouse to The Beast, Animorphs to penis tongues, Spider-Man to budding, Daleks to Bot-Bots, Gobots to Gor, the list goes on. As long as it's an official product, it counts for something. Alternity is merely one end of the scale, and one of the more notable ones because of how often it gets used in Vs. debates. There's nonsense out there like the one with a body full of a dozen wormholes linked to black holes, or the ones that have tanked supernovas, or fuck. Golden Megatron, that could match some of the dumbest of capeshit power scaling.

And I do not for a second believe anyone associated with DB can stand going through all that even with the damn wiki.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
I think they've been pretty good with all the more cartoony episodes. SpongeBob, The Mask, Popeye, Billcord, even the DBX with Donald Duck vs Daffy Duck. Wile E. Vs Tom would be great, but I think Tom wins. Wile E. is mostly known for his traps and explosives but Tom has a bit of everything because he's been in over 100 episodes from the 40s to today and in over a dozen movies, they put Tom and Jerry everywhere. There's even an Asia exclusive Tom and Jerry gacha game.:dank

Tom can sword fight because of the musketeers shorts, sharpshooter from the cowboy shorts, future tech from the space shorts, a lot of magic, and I bet there's even more stuff in the gacha game, but I'm not going to be the guy to dig through that. :espurrtf
The fuck

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
From co 4chan
Transformers exists in a state where every single piece of obscure lore, trivia, extended universe nonsense, crossover bullshit, literal Chinese propaganda cartoon, Burger King collaboration, and some published fanfic is true and official canon. Everything from Evangelion to gay robot sex, Mickey Mouse to The Beast, Animorphs to penis tongues, Spider-Man to budding, Daleks to Bot-Bots, Gobots to Gor, the list goes on. As long as it's an official product, it counts for something. Alternity is merely one end of the scale, and one of the more notable ones because of how often it gets used in Vs. debates. There's nonsense out there like the one with a body full of a dozen wormholes linked to black holes, or the ones that have tanked supernovas, or fuck. Golden Megatron, that could match some of the dumbest of capeshit power scaling.

And I do not for a second believe anyone associated with DB can stand going through all that even with the damn wiki.
they aint wrong

luckily one person (me :maybe ) has gone through all this shit :skully

but yeah most people just stop at tfwiki and call it a day

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

:breh

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Sackboy is large planet level and ftl. His notable hax is erasing things, creating virtually anything he desires and Dark Matter, rewinding/stopping/slowing time, deploying and removing power-ups, resurrecting himself through checkpoints, Creative Mode gives Sackboy free governance over the world and the environment and alters the laws of physics and how they function at will.

Maxwell is multiversal or some shit isn’t he?
So a lot more hax than I was expecting.

Maxwell withstood a direct attack from the Anti-Monitor after the Anti-Monitor had absorbed the known Multiverse, so he would be multiversal yes (however, to remake reality on a multiversal scale he needs a "universes worth of starites"). Even without all those starites, he was still able to affect the Sun and turn it from a yellow sun into a red sun.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member

Maxwell withstood a direct attack from the Anti-Monitor after the Anti-Monitor had absorbed the known Multiverse, so he would be multiversal yes (however, to remake reality on a multiversal scale he needs a "universes worth of starites"). Even without all those starites, he was still able to affect the Sun and turn it from a yellow sun into a red sun.
Apparently one of the researchers view this MU as close in stats so sack boy must've have something

Maddie

Acclaimed

even back in classic scribblenauts Maxwell could make black holes but he would always die. Has anything changed or would he still die to black holes if he makes one?

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
even back in classic scribblenauts Maxwell could make black holes but he would always die. Has anything changed or would he still die to black holes if he makes one?
He stopped dying to black holes as of Unlimited. Maxwell also has the ability to create galaxies even in early games.

Maxwell at his height is comparable to an Anti-Monitor who not only consumed the known Multiverse, but also pulled off a Crisis on Infinite Earths (dunno if the Scribblenauts Multiverse is as big as the proper DC multiverse, but that's still multiversal to multiversal+).

Great Potato

Preeminent

I wouldn't be surprised if Tom has some high end stuff tucked away in his long history. Wile E. generally had more elaborate contraptions and suffers more extreme punishment than Tom on average, since he's usually getting blown to kingdom come with explosives, flattened by massive boulders, or stuff like this.

What really screws the Coyote is that his plans have a near 100% chance of backfiring and harming himself. When Tom loses it's usually because Jerry outwitted him, but the Coyote can be trusted to screw himself with the Roadrunner being completely oblivious and not having to do anything to sabotage. The closest I can think of a Wile E. plan working as intended was when he gave himself a serum that gave him the Roadrunner's speed, but he promptly crashed into a wall with it before he could catch him.

Tom could stand there and do nothing, and Coyote would still find a way to lose that battle by accidentally nuking himself.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
To be fair even if you ignore the fact coyote sabotages himself faster than the stick into bike spokes meme Tom when hulked out is just straight up stronger than he is

at worse it's a stalemate if you go with the stance that Coyote is too tanky to die

OrlandoSky

Paramount
@OtherGalaxy Curious, does Megatron have a chance of winning if they go with high end G1/IDW feats(With possible calc stacking)? Because Frieza will most definitely be put at x265,800 Universe Level and at least 358 Quintillion-143 Sextillion FTL

Last edited:
Back