• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Death Battle Discussion

Maddie

Acclaimed
Who isn't infinite Multiverse level. DC only had 51 universes at the time of Final Crisis that was affected by Darkseid’s singularity

because of Unkindness Raven that Supes doesn’t get scaling from
True Darkseid exists in the godsphere which transcends all the space, time, and dimensions of bleedspace which is beyond just the orrery. They think Hellbat scales to the full scale of the godspheren

OrlandoSky

Paramount
True Darkseid exists in the godsphere which transcends all the space, time, and dimensions of bleedspace which is beyond just the orrery. They think Hellbat scales to the full scale of the godspheren
That’s not true. Darkseid didn't affect the godsphere and they never said he did.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
17006002674762899677718812281247.jpg

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Or give us all second-degree brain-damage from his Supes' takes. :kobeha

I'm still mad that one site deleted his Touhou vs Superman thread where Superman was the "Anti-God" killing his way through the entire Tohou cast because they interrupted his date with Louis

It was truly peak fiction

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
I'm still mad that one site deleted his Touhou vs Superman thread where Superman was the "Anti-God" killing his way through the entire Tohou cast because they interrupted his date with Louis

It was truly peak fiction
This man had no chill. The dial was set to full sperg from day one.:maury

Back