• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Death Battle Discussion

Maddie

Acclaimed
I have a feeling the s10 finale is gonna be another Deadpool/Pinkie Pie situation :tripscust

Same thing happened when they had their top animator working on Hulk/Doomsday only to be followed up by Zoro/Erza which was…fine but kinda mid and the actual s3 finale that was wasted on a gag episode with Takahata’s annoying improv
I would wish they did Simon vs Kyle tbh, since Goku's gonna lose anyways I'd want an anime w against DC at least

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Even that’s kind’ve a toss up depending on whether or not he gets the white lantern ring. DB likes to play russian roulette with non-standard power-ups.
I think you mean if he gets the Life Equation. I remember people saying Simon can beat WL Kyle but lose if Kyle gets the LE.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
The White Lantern ring is an aspect of the LE, that was the reason Highfather went full Stalin on every Lantern Corps during the Godhead event
I get what you're saying, but Kyle didn't get access to the LE until he went through The Source. He just had the White Lantern power before that and it wasn't the same.

I don't think they're necessarily inseparable.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
F_olyJDW0AACb9V

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Lol

I just remembered something from high school, my friend played the Ninja Turtle Death Battle up on the projector and my history teacher told him “guys your age would be talking about girls but instead you want to know who’d win between the Ninja Turtles”

That was funny af looking back :mjlol

Warlordgab

Illustrious
According to some people from Discord, Ultraguy claimed to had read literally every comic featuring Superman, and he supposedly stated he's Solar System level at best

Could this be bait?

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
According to some people from Discord, Ultraguy claimed to had read literally every comic featuring Superman, and he supposedly stated he's Solar System level at best

Could this be bait?
ill be shocked if anybody in this scene has actually read every single superman comic

OrlandoSky

Paramount
they have Superman class characters at Universe level. No way theyd put someone whose just solar system level against a character who they have at least infinite multiverse.

Ultraguy isnt the best informed researcher and they always use the highest end for characters anyway so I think he’s just giving his own personal opinion

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Could this be bait?
Sounds like he’s going for more “consistent” showings rather than just high ends

Warlordgab

Illustrious
ill be shocked if anybody in this scene has actually read every single superman comic
This is part of the reason why I thought it was bait
they have Superman class characters at Universe level. No way theyd put someone whose just solar system level against a character who they have at least infinite multiverse.

Ultraguy isnt the best informed researcher and they always use the highest end for characters anyway so I think he’s just giving his own personal opinion
I mean, they made some notable stomps before, such as Korra Vs. Storm, Optimus Vs. Gundam, and Omnilander... I wouldn't be surprised to see similar or even greater stomps
Sounds like he’s going for more “consistent” showings rather than just high ends
I would usually agree, specially if he was talking about Post-crisis, but 'every single piece of media' would also include stuff like Pre-Crisis, and not even VSBW would put that version of Superman at Solar System level

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Endless Mike has been going through JUST every Pre Crisis Superman comic and it’s still taking him a few years to chronicle it all. I highly doubt anybody else has done that letalone post crisis, rebirth, etc…

Back