• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Death Battle Discussion

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
About fucking time. I'll be rooting for Big G but it can definitely go either way.

I thought the immesurable stuff was really just based on Heroes since they included it in a composite this time.
No. Goku breaking through Hit's timeskip by forcing himself into the future was directly used as evidence for him being immeasurable, without even using Heroes itself. DBS speeds just got an absurd buff. :mjlol

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
No. Goku breaking through Hit's timeskip by forcing himself into the future was directly used as evidence for him being immeasurable, without even using Heroes itself. DBS speeds just got an absurd buff. :mjlol
On the upside this buffs Hit if Hit vs Sakuya ever happens since Hit right after improves his Timeskip to still freeze goku in time regardless :maybe

OrlandoSky

Paramount
Also him dodging attacks from Infinite Zamasu since "fighting someone omnipresent would technically make his speed limitless"

Warlordgab

Illustrious
galactus_vs_unicron_by_spidermanfan2099_d3aeia6-fullview.jpg

Blocky

Illustrious
The fight was awesome tho. They also nailed Goku and Superman's characters this time too.

Now of course, with how the fight ended. Goku vs Superman debates is never gonna end but least they recognize the importance of both of these characters to the world equally.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
plugging this again because it's the most complete transformers breakdown online at the moment and I worked hard on it

I may need to go in and fix the quotes since they still don't fully open for me, prob gotta replace with spoiler tags

everything in there Unicron scales to and then some. If they go full dimensional tiering, I can see Galactus winning but they are more lenient with statements and there are still a couple that support 'countless higher dimensions' in TF, and Unicron scales way way beyond that if accepted.

If they go with something else then, idk. The Kabbalah shit makes True Unicron's scaling absolutely bullshit levels.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Well the fight made up for the Dogshit sequel that was Goku vs Superman 2 @Derpmaster9000
It did. even if, again, I'd have preferred if they held off on this until the final season. What I'm more interested in, as should plenty of people be, is the buffs that Super got, because of this episode. Holy shit, they just put the verse, especially its speed for post Uni 6 vs 7 Goku-tier characters, on absolute steroids. I did NOT see that coming. :jordangif

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
plugging this again because it's the most complete transformers breakdown online at the moment and I worked hard on it

I may need to go in and fix the quotes since they still don't fully open for me, prob gotta replace with spoiler tags

everything in there Unicron scales to and then some. If they go full dimensional tiering, I can see Galactus winning but they are more lenient with statements and there are still a couple that support 'countless higher dimensions' in TF, and Unicron scales way way beyond that if accepted.

If they go with something else then, idk. The Kabbalah shit makes True Unicron's scaling absolutely bullshit levels.
I think Big G's best wincon remains the Ultimate Nullifier. I know In-Universe he is terrified of it getting used, but it's still Standard Equipment regardless and I can see there being a "desperate times call for desperate measures" moment in the fight where he pulls it out right as Unicron is about to strike what would be the final blow.

So I think at a certain point more than Galactus's own power it depends on where they put the UN. And it can be put pretty fucking high given Reed once used it to destroy Multi-Eternity making reality go through a rebirth as a result

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
I think Big G's best wincon remains the Ultimate Nullifier. I know In-Universe he is terrified of it getting used, but it's still Standard Equipment regardless and I can see there being a "desperate times call for desperate measures" moment in the fight where he pulls it out right as Unicron is about to strike what would be the final blow.

So I think at a certain point more than Galactus's own power it depends on where they put the UN. And it can be put pretty fucking high given Reed once used it to destroy Multi-Eternity making reality go through a rebirth as a result

Unicron is really weird and most of his feats (other than one) are actually him surviving things for no real reason. For example, if DB does put them at a similar scale, I could see him surviving the UN solely because he literally lives in a void outside all realities that wipes you from existence, and while Unspace is the exact opposite of consistently written, the lore reason for one character surviving there while the other didn't is explicitly because he had a small portion of Primus' power (which is actually the same kind of energy as Unicron's)

It's debatable and super weird to get into but there are a couple of pretty reliable in universe statements and feats regarding Unicron being a threat to the omniverse and not just the multiverse, but they aren't as straightforward as Marvel's cosmic fights are. Transformers tiering is a ton of red string conspiracy theory type shit wherein you can definitively place characters but it takes a lot of legwork.

Back