• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Death Battle Discussion

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
GAhf13aW8AAbFFU

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
I just thought of this but given how the basis of the matchup is both of them being "World Eaters" i'd love if at one point both of them try to physically bite into the other to take a chunk out and absorb their energy. Would be raw as hell :amazing
:maybe

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Add this on with the return of base Goku directly scaling to the BOG feats, and yeah, there's about to be some major ass shit going down with the numbers given for how far above baseline uni the cosmic DB characters are, from Super. Combine that with them essentially giving immeasurable for the Hit shit and the Zamasu stuff(the latter being even more disgusting, given base, exhausted Goku did that), any cosmic character in DB that has a chance of getting on the show, such as Piccolo, Gohan, Hit, Jiren and so forth scale to that insanity.

Unless them niggas are fighting comic heralds, they dead-ass aren't losing. :mjlol Hit vs Sakuya was 50/50 before, as it initially depended on what they bought for Sakuya, but even if they high-end her now, with the Amitabha stuff, she's only infinite speed at best, being liberal, whereas Hit outspeeds on account of the immeasurable upscaling, meaning he gets the one-punch heart crush off right away. He basically has a guaranteed W in that MU now, unless they walk back this scaling, which given what they said in the post fight QnA, they're not going to do. If anything, they'll be doubling down.:kobeha

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Add this on with the return of base Goku directly scaling to the BOG feats, and yeah, there's about to be some major ass shit going down with the numbers given for how far above baseline uni the cosmic DB characters are, from Super. Combine that with them essentially giving immeasurable for the Hit shit and the Zamasu stuff(the latter being even more disgusting, given base, exhausted Goku did that), any cosmic character in DB that has a chance of getting on the show, such as Piccolo, Gohan, Hit, Jiren and so forth scale to that insanity.

Unless them niggas are fighting comic heralds, they dead-ass aren't losing. :mjlol Hit vs Sakuya was 50/50 before, as it initially depended on what they bought for Sakuya, but even if they high-end her now, with the Amitabha stuff, she's only infinite speed at best, being liberal, whereas Hit outspeeds on account of the immeasurable upscaling, meaning he gets the one-punch heart crush off right away. He basically has a guaranteed W in that MU now, unless they walk back this scaling, which given what they said in the post fight QnA, they're not going to do. If anything, they'll be doubling down.:kobeha
their reasoning for infinite zamasu's attacks being immeasurably fast is so fucking silly :tupac

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
their reasoning for infinite zamasu's attacks being immeasurably fast is so fucking silly :tupac
Oh, it is. It's complete nonsense, but hey, I ain't gonna complain about them giving DB characters of that tier buffs like that.

The Hit shit is technically true though, if you use the breaking into the future thing(even though that's more of a dub thing. The sub is more vague, and seems to just lean into him muscling through the effect.). However, even if you do take that as the case, it is such a horrendous outlier, given what we get afterwards, that it's kinda comical. :mjlol

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
they'd have to actually know how to interpret the kabbalah stuff in the first place though :mjpls

Warlordgab

Illustrious
I read comments about that the footage used for the Galacron preview being taken from the episode itself

Can someone confirm if those scenes are from the upcoming Galacron animation?

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
@OtherGalaxy sees this, and starts hoping Ultra and Liam have seen the Kaballah knockoff shit, which swings it in Unicron's favor. :tupac
tbh would be strange for everything to NOT be on the table for Unicron, he literally is canonically a composite version of himself, and in TF there isn’t really anything non canon, even unpublished stuff in some cases

I do hope theyve seen The Thread as I have a strong feeling things will be missed if not but who knows

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
I read comments about that the footage used for the Galacron preview being taken from the episode itself

Can someone confirm if those scenes are from the upcoming Galacron animation?
Ben and the team confirmed it in the QnA for Goku vs Superman. The animation is apparently why it took so long for them to do it, which means it's going to be some insane shit that'll have @OtherGalaxy having a big-ass smile on his face, along with the rest of us. :russ

Back