• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Death Battle Discussion

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Against who, with the stats they just gave him in the Superman fight, without using Heroes, even? They gave the nigga immeasurable speed + a gazillion times universal. He washes game Sonic like he's a chode, even with uni scaling to Solaris, Saitama gets dusted casually, even by Beerus saga Goku, let alone his later, more upscaled version, Sailor Moon is basically just an immortal punching bag for him, Jin Mori is fodder... Legit the only one who could win, is Pegasus Seiya, and with the stats they gave Goku, I'm not even sure of HIS chances of stacking up to the Goku they just presented, if they don't buy him being multiverse+ off of scaling to that one god. :jordangif
Or

they end up using DB Goku instead in a pure martial arts fight
giphy.gif

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Shit we'll see maybe a tease of another DB fight but if Goku does come back it'll probably be Composite Ryu vs Composite Goku
A tease of another DB fight, using a sideways image of Goku? :kobeha I'd prefer it not being Comp Ryu vs Comp Goku. Much prefer Super Goku, or hell, GT Goku, vs someone else.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
A tease of another DB fight, using a sideways image of Goku? :kobeha I'd prefer it not being Comp Ryu vs Comp Goku. Much prefer Super Goku, or hell, GT Goku, vs someone else.
Hey I'm just throwing ideas here feels too soon to bring Goku back after the whole bang with Superman
Rather let it stew a bit before running him back

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
So best Death Battle season? It was for me. At the very least, Season with the most epic finale.

Next Season is going to be hard to top this one

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
So best Death Battle season? It was for me. At the very least, Season with the most epic finale.

Next Season is going to be hard to top this one
In animation my favorite was Goku vs Superman but in general I didn't want a GvsS3.

I would say between Gojo vs Makima or Misaka vs Killua.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
unspace wipes you from existence and that's where he lives, Angolmois/his energy directly counteracts Unspace.

his Void is also apparently some nothingness beyond even Unspace??? That's one thing I have to look into more, but the Void and Unspace don't seem to be the same thing somehow. Also Unicron wishes he could die and be one with it according to a line from the Marvel arcs which is interesting.

I won't disagree with you that Unicron was lowballed. But for the UN specifically it goes beyond standard existence erasure with it being able to erase conceptual beings like Abraxas.

So I understand if they'd want a feat of Unicron resisting existence erasure shown to have erased a similarly powerful conceptual being (like his brother Primus for example).

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
I won't disagree with you that Unicron was lowballed. But for the UN specifically it goes beyond standard existence erasure with it being able to erase conceptual beings like Abraxas.

So I understand if they'd want a feat of Unicron resisting existence erasure shown to have erased a similarly powerful conceptual being (like his brother Primus for example).
The reason I find it so weird though because their backup claim for this was "Unicron can't resist the star saber so he can't resist the UN" when the star saber has never been able to do away with him and in general the 13 are just kind of nuisances at best. Also because they point out Galactus can hide in a pocket dimension to escape the UN, which is also something Unicron would be able to do (albeit you can argue all day about whether he would, whether he'd have to know it was coming etc.)

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
In animation my favorite was Goku vs Superman but in general I didn't want a GvsS3.

I would say between Gojo vs Makima or Misaka vs Killua.
I was talking overall Seasons. As great as the Goku vs Superman fight was, I can’t call it my favorite because of just how done to death this debate is.

Favorite fight would have been Cole vs Alex but damn, this Galactus vs Unicron fight was just a work of art.

Best 2D fight for me is a tie between Misaka vs Killua and Discord vs Bill Cipher

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
The reason I find it so weird though because their backup claim for this was "Unicron can't resist the star saber so he can't resist the UN" when the star saber has never been able to do away with him and in general the 13 are just kind of nuisances at best. Also because they point out Galactus can hide in a pocket dimension to escape the UN, which is also something Unicron would be able to do (albeit you can argue all day about whether he would, whether he'd have to know it was coming etc.)
Fair enough.
Others pointed out
Wil E. Coyote vs Tom Cat
Zeus VS Odin
Grinch VS Jack Skellington
Neat. Though interestingly that'd mean two matches that lost the ToC were planned as matches for the next season from the start.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
On a similar note. I’m curious how the guy who does skulls for defeated combatants will handle Unicron’s. In the animation he wasn’t erased by the UN but he was energy absorbed to death so similarly to Rick there would be nothing left to base a skull on lol.

Back