• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Death Battle Discussion

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Really speaking can't say I be interested nor do I see Doc M being a big enough to carry a lesser Known capeshit character and a weird ass version of Nixon
So you think neither of them would work with just him carrying?

Who would you see Doctor Manhattan getting a matchup against then, out of curiosity?

For some reason I feel like DB will probably feature him eventually.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
So you think neither of them would work with just him carrying?

Who would you see Doctor Manhattan getting a matchup against then, out of curiosity?

For some reason I feel like DB will probably feature him eventually.
Not many people are familiar with either characters tbh molecule man has like no media to draw on and I doubt DB would seek the idea of some fictionalize version of Nixon for a DB that shit be be lol to normies
Idk tbh I don't really care to see Doc.M on for a DB he's not exactly a character I would care about it

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Not many people are familiar with either characters tbh molecule man has like no media to draw on and I doubt DB would seek the idea of some fictionalize version of Nixon for a DB that shit be be lol to normies
Idk tbh I don't really care to see Doc.M on for a DB he's not exactly a character I would care about it
Ok
distracted.png

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
I have no clue why people keep asking for Nixon from the Monument Mythos not only is he too weak unless you gimp Dr. Manhattan by a lot. But Monument Mythos is only big with analog horror fans (like me) outside of the backrooms not many people are interested in that stuff.
I have no clue why either lol.

Funnily enough though. I did a bit of digging to see if the DB team had ever mentioned Doctor Manhattan before and the matchup was apparently mentioned passingly in a Ballot Banter a few months ago.

"Doctor Manhattan VS Richard Nixon (Watchmen VS Monument Mythos)- It’s mentioned that there were “Death Battle Awards” on the Discord, and Manhattan VS Nixon won an award as part of them, so they (probably jokingly) say they have to do it because of that."

Last edited:

Maddie

Acclaimed
Optimus already has his W and I don't know a new matchup that would give him another W in modern age
Hotrod wins against Invincible
Soundwave wins against Octavia
I would imagine Trypticon easily beats most versions of Mechagodzilla aside for Heisei or Expanded Showa

Who is Starscream's best matchup that he could win?

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Yeah they can both increase their sizes past universal.
Some of Unicron’s avatars dwarf universes, Galactus like other Abstract entities can grow large enough to enter Overspace and shake hands with Eternity, who IS the marvel universe.
then you find out eternity is actually a fuck ton larger than even that
eternity-chained1.jpg

Also lol at people wanting Molecule Man to fight Doc M
hes gonna beat that man stupid
2d95d6eeea5926f43a03706e06a76b79.jpg

gonna put that nigga in a box

Yeah they can both increase their sizes past universal.
Some of Unicron’s avatars dwarf universes, Galactus like other Abstract entities can grow large enough to enter Overspace and shake hands with Eternity, who IS the marvel universe.
Wait Big G can do that??i thought only Ant Man could do that

Also this is the first time i hear that about Unicron,when this happened???

OrlandoSky

Paramount
Wait Big G can do that??
All Abstract Entities can do that, that's where they met up to discuss whether or not they should unite against Thanos when he had the Infinity Gauntlet, and again when they held a trial with the Living Tribunal about Adam Warlock
i thought only Ant Man could do that
He's the only human that can do that.
Also this is the first time i hear that about Unicron,when this happened???
ask OtherGalaxy they're the resident Transformers expert

Back