• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Death Battle Discussion

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
image0.jpg

Warlordgab

Illustrious
Luffy VS Natsu (One Piece VS Fairy Tail)- Sam wants to wait until One Piece ends to use Luffy, but John and Liam say they can’t realistically do that because of the recent announcement of the anime remake, and since we still don’t know when the manga will end. Sam assumes that Luffy wins, and John says that Luffy might stomp if you take into account how big One Piece’s planet is.

Luffy VS Captain Marvelous (One Piece VS Super Sentai)- Sam doesn’t know Captain Marvelous, but understands the idea. He says he’d rather make a fanfiction where Luffy and Marvelous team up to find their respective treasures instead of a Death Battle.
I know this means I won't be seeing my boy in Death Battle this year, but I'm can't help but feel a little hyped at how they're seemingly open to the idea of Luffy taking on my favorite Dragon Slayer and winning

Last edited:

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member

Fuck Rooster Teeth… and fuck WB. Sad for those whose contracts ended and hoping the best for those who say they’ve had their contracts put on hold…

This show would not be what it is without the team it has behind it.

Warlordgab

Illustrious

Fuck Rooster Teeth… and fuck WB. Sad for those whose contracts ended and hoping the best for those who say they’ve had their contracts put on hold…

This show would not be what it is without the team it has behind it.

Season 11 is shaping up to be pretty underwhelming now

Back