• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Death Battle Discussion

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
20240207_113056.jpg
20240207_113120.jpg

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Source. I need to see if anyone in the DB community even knows the characters other than Accelerator I mentioned, let alone matchups for them
Damnit nevermind this google just brought up any search that had the words Death and Battle in it, instead of those characters specifically. i got jebaited

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Surprised Yuji isn’t on there - headstrong MC who, in verses with loads of hax, their fighting style comes down to immunity to powers and simply throwing hands, Yuji has a literal demon inside him while Touma likewise keeps something sealed in him in check and is often believed to be a devil.

EDIT: And both come from an urban fantasy setting

Last edited:

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Shinji Kido would be a nice match as they have ALOT in common... but where is Shinji Kido respectively because I didn't think he would be on any real level compared to the other Kamen Riders.
He could fight evenly with Another Ryuki who was able to fight evenly with Zi-O Decade Armor

Yeah Zi-O buffed up all the older riders a shit ton

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
"Nah, I'd automatically win" versus "Nah, I actually lost if you squint your eyes really hard"

truly a battle for the ages
"Well you see, even though I got rid of the holy right, because he touched my foot at very begining of the fight it untied my shoes meaning I had to kneel down and tie my shoes and because my knee touched the floor that counts as conceeding therefore I lost"
:heston

Back