• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Death Battle Discussion

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
RIP Vegeta. If you somehow, by some bullshit manage to win though, I'll laugh my ass off at the marvel sperg fanboys reaction to it. :mjlol

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
0_mode10.png
dbz_extreme_butoden__vegeta_ssgss__basic_armor__by_tempestvortex_dbubrev-fullview.jpg
OqGf39L.png

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Vegeta preview came out on RT
Nothing special basically confirmed they're composting
About the only thing that could potentially save him, is if they give him DBH shit, which they won't. :mjlol But even then, with Thor getting the Phoenix Force feat right off the rip, even that won't save Vegeta.:russ

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
About the only thing that could potentially save him, is if they give him DBH shit, which they won't. :mjlol But even then, with Thor getting the Phoenix Force feat right off the rip, even that won't save Vegeta.:russ
don't care at this point Thor just shuts him down the fight better slap

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
you guys just aint ready for the #VEGETASWEEP
Bruh, if Vegeta actually sweeps(and yes, I know you're joking) I'll be laughing my ass off, especially to that one guy who keeps spamming the same Marvel shit on YouTube crying about Hulk's loss and so forth. :mjlol

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
>evolved beyond gods
even for vegeta that line makes no sense
:hestonpls
And that was also the perfect opportunity for the "What is a god to a non-believer" line. Either it comes later, or they just dropped the ball with a line that doesn't make sense for either canon, or TFS Vegeta to say.

:hestonpls

Back