• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Death Battle Discussion

Maddie

Acclaimed
I only remember DoDB for their infamous "Who can beat Superman"

I remember back in 2015 DB was universally reviled (rightfully) by the versus debating community. While its still controversial and it wanks everyone, it wanks everyone and isn't biased to either side as much as it used to and it seems less hated now

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
FXaGYvAXwAA99sF
FXZ9LgtVEAAiBSF

Warlordgab

Illustrious
What are everyone’s thoughts on the side characters aside from Wiz/Boomstick?
Ringmaster is a big meh to me

DUMMI sometimes is good. Same with Jocelyn... I kinda enjoyed seeing them nearly taking over as hosts in MM Vs. KAM

While its still controversial and it wanks everyone, it wanks everyone and isn't biased to either side as much as it used to and it seems less hated now
There's also the fact that, despite all the wank, as of latest seasons their verdicts kinda align with ours, save for a few exceptions of course

Last edited:

OrlandoSky

Paramount
Who would be a fun match for Gorr, the God-Butcher? The most popular requests for him in no particular order are:
>Asura (Asura’s Wrath)
>Saint Walker (DC)
>Atrocitus (DC)
>Doomsday (DC)
>Zamasu/Goku Black (Dragon Ball)
>Beerus (Dragon Ball)
>Spawn (Image)
>Nanashi (Shin Megami Tensei)
>Kratos (God of War)

Maddie

Acclaimed
Who would be a fun match for Gorr, the God-Butcher? The most popular requests for him in no particular order are:
>Asura (Asura’s Wrath)
>Saint Walker (DC)
>Atrocitus (DC)
>Doomsday (DC)
>Beerus (Dragon Ball)
>Spawn (Image)
>Kratos (God of War)
-Asura is already going to be humiliated by Atrocitus no reason to do an even bigger stomp
-Connections? And does he even have any onscreen media?
-Connections?
-Please no. We just had Thor stomp Vegeta this is a far more extreme stomp I doubt anyone wants it now
-^
-Connections?
-Nanashi?
-Has Spawn or Dante

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
>Asura (Asura’s Wrath)
>Saint Walker (DC)
>Atrocitus (DC)
>Doomsday (DC)
>Beerus (Dragon Ball)
>Spawn (Image)
>Kratos (God of War)
>Asura an option but he has Kratos or Atrocitus
>Saint Walker a pick but not exactly known
>Atrocitus has Asura
>lol no on that one
>Definitely could be an option but its another Marvel vs DB Mu and outside maybe Skrull vs Cell we should be done with it but it could possibly happen
>Beerus ain't coming back
>makes zero sense and has Ghost Rider
>no on that one
>Has Dante or Asura

OrlandoSky

Paramount
-Connections? And does he even have any onscreen media?
Both are grey lekku aliens who witnessed the extinction of their own race before coming across cosmic divine power and the dichotemy of which they used it for (Saint Walker used his for enlightenment and hope Gorr used his for vengeance and murder)
Doesn't need on-screen media they literally did an episode with Sun Wukong and Hercules and a few of the comic characters they have used primarily if not only comic snips. The real issue being that Blue Lanterns are primarily support characters for GLs.
-Connections?
Two tragic villains, filled with rage and hatred, who seek to destroy and end the repression of godly beings.
-Connections?
Same shit as before. Vengeful mortal gets divine magic power and kills gods, demons, angels and other divine beasts.
-Nanashi?
I literally put the series he's from...google him.
-Has Spawn or Dante
Kratos is not fighting Spawn again lol

Back