• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

VS Battle Demon King Jackal vs Toaru

Es_

Straight Silver
Doesn't change the fact that it's an unquantifiable feat. You can't claim the a character has a rating for a feat that you can't quantify to any rating.

If you wanna claim shit about resisting gravity being some level of durability me the math of how you translate that to anything. Go ahead, I will wait.

>Literally says he was tossed into hells blackhole by King
>Says he got stronger
>Says he absorbed its power and can transform

He got out the black hole thatsa feat enough if hes even alive

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
That's more so hax through possessing Michael's power which enables Curtana Original to do its fuckery, if you want to go the route of the Holy Right having that same ability. It's possible, but I've always been a bit iffy towards that.

In terms of explicit raw power (to avoid the whole "always +1 what the enemy is" deal for the Holy Right) it's at the least planet-star level. Maybe more if you want to scale it above what Gabriel can do with Astro in Hand.
No reason it doesn’t apply to him. When presented with the idea of wielding Curtana. The sword wouldn’t make him any stronger than he already was and despite its comparability with him, it would shatter from his own power. Both Curtana take on a portion of Archangel Michael. Holy Right basically is Archangel Michael manifested as Fiamma’s ability.

Even Kanzaki can replicate Curtana Original’s ability with her Yuisen. You can’t tell me Kanzaki also > Fiamma

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Doesn't change the fact that it's an unquantifiable feat. You can't claim the a character has a rating for a feat that you can't quantify to any rating.

If you wanna claim shit about resisting gravity being some level of durability me the math of how you translate that to anything. Go ahead, I will wait.
Not taking part in the debate but I just wanna say that being able to survive an actual black hole of any size is a durability feat since you need to be able to resist being sphagetti'd due to the intense gravity.

As a feat you'd just say "character A has enough durability to resist getting pulled apart and stretched out by a black hole"

Hell fucking Galactus has this as a feat

I'm gonna be real and throw this out here:
If Goldenboy's feats he got from the series is true, then Jackal will ultimately lose to the Universal-Multiversal characters of which there should be 5-6 of them.
Everyone else he should be able to easily mop up, give or take.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
I'm gonna be real and throw this out here:
If Goldenboy's feats he got from the series is true, then Jackal will ultimately lose to the Universal-Multiversal characters of which there should be 5-6 of them.
Everyone else he should be able to easily mop up, give or take.
The amount of universal-multiversal characters is like...
A lot more than 5-6 last I checked.

Othinus, Coronzon (in the Abyss), the Magic Gods (of which there should be about a dozen or more that got "killed" off screen by Kamisato), Aiwass, the Invisible Thing, potentially the Secret Chiefs, Aleister, and Accelerator (sort of).
Not getting into Anna and her group of "Transcendants" because... yeah.

There are plenty of weaker characters who should potentially be able to just hax him and can't really "die" through conventional means, such as Kakine, Frillsand, and Table-kun, among others that I may be missing.

Just leaving that out there.

Othinus, Coronzon (in the Abyss), the Magic Gods (of which there should be about a dozen or more that got "killed" off screen by Kamisato), Aiwass, potentially the Secret Chiefs, and Accelerator (sort of).
Not getting into Anna and her group of "Transcendants" because... yeah.

There are plenty of weaker characters who should be able to just hax him and can't really "die" through conventional means, such as Kakine, Frillsand, and Table-kun.

Depends if the latter can actually do so. The former you put up, we don't count the Magic Gods as a group because they didn't fight like that and they are fucking COMPLICATED if we tried to use them that way. Aiwass only had 2 "fights" which kinda makes it hard to judge him, the Secret Chiefs are just potentials and Accelerator is iffy.
We don't put anyone into those levels unless they actually show it, FYI. Yeah if it's true and it gets passed, it wouldn't get to everyone just because of word of mouth says so, that's when scaling happens and they need to fight to keep that scaling.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Depends if the latter can actually do so. The former you put up, we don't count the Magic Gods as a group because they didn't fight like that and they are fucking COMPLICATED if we tried to use them that way. Aiwass only had 2 "fights" which kinda makes it hard to judge him, the Secret Chiefs are just potentials and Accelerator is iffy.
We don't put anyone into those levels unless they actually show it, FYI. Yeah if it's true and it gets passed, it wouldn't get to everyone just because of word of mouth says so, that's when scaling happens and they need to fight to keep that scaling.
I don't see why the Magic Gods wouldn't scale to their explicit peers.

Aiwass would hypothetically be at that level at full power since his whole purpose was to act as a weapon to DESTROY the Magic Gods and Magic in general, but it could have just been hax-based due to Phase destruction. But again, we haven't seen him at that level so I'll agree on that. It's very much implied that he is at that level by both Aleister and the narration itself though.

Secret Chiefs are also hypotheticals which I agree with as well.

And while Accelerator "can't output that level of power on his own" (which I find makes 0 sense since he controls direction and MAGNITUDE) he certainly operates at that level, what with Coronzon's sword being = to Othinus' Gungnir in destructive power (with some hax attached to it as well), which he tore apart casually. There's really nothing "iffy" about him operating at that scale.
Him being above MG tier shit/beyond Aeons was made pretty clear.

A lot of the statements that were made in comparison to the Magic Gods were in omniscient narrative iirc, so I don't see why that wouldn't apply.

I don't see why the Magic Gods wouldn't scale to their explicit peers.

It's more of before they was nerfed, we don't really got much there to really pit them in VS. battles and the "Infinitely Infinite" will just cause problems. Afterwards is fair game and only for those shown, again we don't scale off what we don't know(Same deal as pretending that all of the Sternritter we see are as powerful as each other which isn't true).

Aiwass would hypothetically be at that level at full power since his whole purpose was to act as a weapon to DESTROY the Magic Gods and Magic in general, but it could have just been hax-based due to Phase destruction. But again, we haven't seen him at that level so I'll agree on that.

Which is why we say until we actually see it. Because if it's just hax based, then that's not the same deal and it's a different ball game.

And while Accelerator "can't output that level of power on his own" (which I find makes 0 sense since he controls direction and MAGNITUDE) he certainly operates at that level, what with Coronzon's sword being = to Othinus' Gungnir in destructive power (with some hax attached to it as well), which he tore apart casually.

I know about the Corozon's sword deal but I'll have to read up on that as it's always been iffy to me.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
It's more of before they was nerfed, we don't really got much there to really pit them in VS. battles and the "Infinitely Infinite" will just cause problems. Afterwards is fair game and only for those shown, again we don't scale off what we don't know(Same deal as pretending that all of the Sternritter we see are as powerful as each other which isn't true).

Which is why we say until we actually see it. Because if it's just hax based, then that's not the same deal and it's a different ball game.

I know about the Corozon's sword deal but I'll have to read up on that as it's always been iffy to me.
I think the obvious answer is just to scale them at least above what Othinus can do, and have them be equal to their fellow Magic Gods.
It's not really a Sternritter situation because the Magic Gods were explicitly at a stalemate with each other and stated to be equals with each other.
If any Magic God WAS above the rest of the others, the group wouldn't exist, because their reality warping would be >>> theirs and the World (the Physical Universe + Phases) would be theirs to do as they please, mostly. Or something like that.
Hence why they were bored what with not really being able to do much due to said impasse.

The plot can't exist as is if any of them were superior to each other.

There's no need to overcomplicate it.

Besides that, I agree.
On the Coronzon part though, she resides in the Abyss of the Sefirot which is basically the crossing point for those trying to reach Keter (aka being closest to capital G God/Ein Sof behind Adam Kadmon), with Magic Gods residing in Binah/Chokmah iirc?, and that she acts as a guide for those trying to get to that point.

Magic Gods basically "cheated" their way to godhood through Idol Theory rather than reaching Keter through the help of a "transcendantal lifeform" (referring to beings such as herself, Aiwass, and the Secret Chiefs).

(It's not really relevant, but I'm pretty sure crossing the Abyss is the same thing as having knowledge "beyond Aeons", but you'd probably have to ask goldenboy or Mr.OMG for confirmation on that.)

Just think of the Sefirot as dictating the level of power that a Magician/their soul can reach.

I know it's complicated, but that's basically the gist of it.

Last edited:
Back