Diablo (Fantastic Four) takes on ToAru

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
The premiere alchemist villain of the Marvel Universe takes in interest in the ToAru universe's blend of science and magic. How far can his alchemical prowess get him?

Scenario 1: Diablo w/Standard Equipment, no prep, gauntlet style.
Scenario 2: Diablo gets a month's prep and full knowledge each round. But still semi-standard equipment.
Scenario 3: Destroyer Armor Diablo takes on the entire verse, magic gods and all.

Feats for Normal Diablo: https://comicvine.gamespot.com/foru...o-master-of-alchemy-complete-respect-2030902/

Feats for Destroyer Armor Diablo:
Destroyer Armor Diablo was stealing power from all the pantheons
UF0j8rJIaDBDQd54WYPP5yz1icFLnWJxiqKuzqyuP6dbIiPRPwqZT1vQqHujPa2tORdnAlGLGN9X=s1600

Warping reality
WnbFFSIqOEKrUXSo1XzpocdWP4o_6jsZD25IydlOWAf_Ut9AJ40G0wA3Z733KRHDfRybPczr9McN=s1600

And his only weakness is that his mind had not caught up to his newfound level of power so he presumes things that aren't hurting him actually are
9XdeSREf6GBv9Y61XqYyYIwCQQAa0Cj52R9ygUpIy-ooDUIqCZu9tcfVjn6qYKtNu8DcdHdAYeWN=s1600

Though that didn't stop him from casually wrecking a gigantified High Evolutionary

UWonwl6KRcKgI6lX_2zXOVTIosNPqqtRSolVyBb7PhBBc65XRUagUwZ-_8RPpDSSvuCyL7Kw1opk=s1600

_WXphHvw1gtMqmOKyN_5Z_YIlNRfAq_MbA6g9dkjOyVquy1Tq8y68IygMQhJOHrrPFDe7bsz2JC5=s1600

And ultimately what it took to defeat him was a Magic-Science combo between Thor and Iron-Man that was stated to have "had an affect on all gods, manufactured and asgardian alike".

7im7Iqz-xEnnMJ7cED-ioFi3DDA8tH22XVylmxBrx-KCDVmK-3r4iRZESJKj4jlcHKVq3UGbdpIo=s1600

Qq68ihbA0lAJZ1VbpESH9_mXnk0_DOWNVmIt0udITl28JRbVXx3-vlZsmJVhJbhDmJbM3HmLT6UI=s1600

HFJYHgI8LY_2cKojku0ZmAL-czIBghsXnxrv8QJs55k4M7tIoFUODIgNZm61oVg9Qzcj2V-VTMa5=s1600
DkhVMr1LBMpr-wCQJCJxlUT4k26_o8o3ftB5JHLdAagfETIWvJyaMBo2zUWz6GY5__mvorphpQkJ=s1600

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Feats are neat, scaling is all over the place.
Yeah, that’s comics lol. I will say as one of the mainstay Fantastic Four villains he’s pretty consistently around their level at least. At times he can completely overwhelm them (especially with the Elementals).
@xenos5 Where do you put them at with the Destroyer Armor?
Somewhere between Herald and Skyfather tier. He might’ve reached Skyfather tier had enough time passed, the Destroyer Armor had the potential to absorb that much energy from all the gods.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Yeah, that’s comics lol. I will say as one of the mainstay Fantastic Four villains he’s pretty consistently around their level at least. At times he can completely overwhelm them (especially with the Elementals).

Somewhere between Herald and Skyfather tier. He might’ve reached Skyfather tier had enough time passed, the Destroyer Armor had the potential to absorb that much energy from all the gods.
In Destroyer Armor, gets far. Probably up to beating the Fraudscendents I e any of them besides Alice and other high tier mages.

Losing to a combined science + magic attack means he dies fighting the local cigar smoking Golden Retriever

mrrcwv456mb81.png

Back