Dragon Ball Discussion Thread: MBXX Ultra Ego

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
It’s Dragon Ball, it will sell no matter what.

As bad as the writing and characterization gets, the Super manga still does the main thing fans expect in Dragon Ball these days: Big transformations and cool fight scenes.

And I will say, reading through the whole Moro or Granolah arcs at once rather than waiting monthly for each mediocre chapters makes them a bit more enjoyable.

My opinion hasn’t changed for Gas or Moro: Both some of the weakest villains in the whole series, both canon and non-canon.

Toyotaro should start using the Demons like the ones used in Heros and Xenoverse for a change. That’d be interesting over these overdone space aliens from nowhere that add nothing to the series.

That and Demons in manga just being objectively badass and pretty hard not to do right.

Last edited:

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
The entire country of Japan could call for Toyo's head on a platter.

Yet the West will find a way to save him.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The entire country of Japan could call for Toyo's head on a platter.

Yet the West will find a way to save him.
Super manga tends to make it into the Top 50 in Japan too so it’s not like it’s doing bad there either

DB will always sell

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
sadly, the french dbs manga stans, who like it a lot and keep repping it, are half of the reason it is still ongoing in west, smh

overall, both tori and toyo are hacks and should be ashamed for the current state of the series, smh

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Lol

clicking into that thread, the first thing I saw was an ad saying “ Dragon Ball Z test can you pass” and Gogeta was the pic used

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Gordo you were clearly defending his logic here.
You called it stupid even when the text outright said it was big-bang level. I wasn’t agreeing with the guy, I didn’t even read what he wrote. I only read the guide text and the Kanji does in fact say “big bang level”

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Also the 90s version of that special >>>>>>>>>>> 2010 version easily

Hatchiyack felt like a horror monster in the 90s version

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
@Blade @Crimson Dragoon

Toeiland is unmatched. Hatchiyack did some weird thing to the galaxy :kobeha

this guy is M8 Broly level too

the 90's version is from the plan to eliminate the saiyans nes game, i am aware

and what he did actually was, he warped space around him, including the galaxy and the large planet, etc

overall

underrated feat, and pmuch the icing on the cake, for galaxy+ m8 broly tier fighters in toeiland, nice that you remind me of the feat, again

Back