Dragon Ball Discussion Thread: MBXX Ultra Ego

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Anyone else but me want Cooler to be re-introduced?

Him being Frieza’s older brother at this point would probably be too much of a plot hole but something like him getting the Broly treatment and re-introduced as a good member of Frieza’s race would be neat

Like what Dragon Ball Heroes did

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Anyone else but me want Cooler to be re-introduced?

Him being Frieza’s older brother at this point would probably be too much of a plot hole but something like him getting the Broly treatment and re-introduced as a good member of Frieza’s race would be neat

Like what Dragon Ball Heroes did

Honestly they could make him a brother to Frost in U6

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Might as well with what a disappointment Frost turned out to be
Could've been Frieza's polar opposite, and bring about a unique conflict for Vegeta, given a guy who looks just like his most hated enemy is seen as, and is, a true hero where he comes from. But nope. Instead, we get diet coke Frieza. :mjlol

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Could've been Frieza's polar opposite, and bring about a unique conflict for Vegeta, given a guy who looks just like his most hated enemy is seen as, and is, a true hero where he comes from. But nope. Instead, we get diet coke Frieza. :mjlol
Yeah, besides the anime having that lame twist of him being evil and the manga just not doing anything at all with him, he was also weak as hell.

Getting bodied by Goku and Vegeta using just their Super Saiyan forms.

A good member of Frieza’s race is such a neat idea too. Perhaps their sick of Frieza giving their kind a bad rep and actively seeking out to do good to show not everyone is like Frieza. Wish Toriyama went with something like that for Frost

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Yeah, besides the anime having that lame twist of him being evil and the manga just not doing anything at all with him, he was also weak as hell.

Getting bodied by Goku and Vegeta using just their Super Saiyan forms.

A good member of Frieza’s race is such a neat idea too. Perhaps their sick of Frieza giving their kind a bad rep and actively seeking out to do good to show not everyone is like Frieza. Wish Toriyama went with something like that for Frost
U6 outside is nothing but wasted potential outside Hit lol :jaeden

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
U6 outside is nothing but wasted potential outside Hit lol :jaeden
While my boy got better treatment, he was still wasted potential in the anime with how he was treated in the TOP, and even a little before then in his own mini-arc, where he only shows one killing technique out of numerous when fighting Goku, whom he should be fighting to kill. The less said about how awfully Toyo treated him in the manga, the better.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
While my boy got better treatment, he was still wasted potential in the anime with how he was treated in the TOP, and even a little before then in his own mini-arc, where he only shows one killing technique out of numerous when fighting Goku, whom he should be fighting to kill. The less said about how awfully Toyo treated him in the manga, the better.
Sorry we had to waste multiple episodes on some thots fighting Goku
I hope Hit come back with a Buff cause why not

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Unless AT or Toyo gives an ounce of a fuck for U6

U7 has
Gohan Beast
Piccolo Fanta
Ultra Ego Vegeta
Ultra Instinct Goku
Lssj Broly
Black Frieza
Granolah (if he ain't dead yet)
Buu
Gotenks

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Sorry we had to waste multiple episodes on some thots fighting Goku
I hope Hit come back with a Buff cause why not
Those thots in Kale and Caulifla also could've been way better, but were clearly just there for fanservice, and nothing more.

As for Hit, if Toriyama recalls him and Universe 6, there's a chance he might solely for whatever arc they might have there, if they ever have an arc there. Because despite earlier setup, Toriyama seems content to keep the story focused purely on Universe 7, which has run drier than the sahara desert in terms of ideas at this point. We're long past the stage of flinging shit at the wall to see what sticks. The manga has to be the most stone-cold definition of coasting by on name/brand recognition I've seen in recent memory.

:wow :kobeha

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Hit will never come back with a boost (unless it’s filler)

Toriyama never cared for him. That’s why he and Toyotaro made him so weak in the manga. Toei made Hit strong and cares more for the character than Toriyama does

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Hit will never come back with a boost (unless it’s filler)

Toriyama never cared for him. That’s why he and Toyotaro made him so weak in the manga. Toei made Hit strong and cares more for the character than Toriyama does
Toriyama also never cared for Gohan after a point, yet he let his powerup occur after the people around him talked him into it. Wouldn't be shocked if those same people are aware Hit was one of the more popular things about Super, and when/if he gets brought back(which will probably be anime exclusive), he's gonna have a buff, purely for fanservice.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Toriyama also never cared for Gohan after a point, yet he let his powerup occur after the people around him talked him into it. Wouldn't be shocked if those same people are aware Hit was one of the more popular things about Super, and when/if he gets brought back(which will probably be anime exclusive), he's gonna have a buff, purely for fanservice.
Gohan is a character Toriyama is familiar with though

Hit is just a character he drew up and gave a short bio of (he’s an assassin with time powers). If Hit is coming back and getting a huge boost, it’s purely from Toei

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Gohan is a character Toriyama is familiar with though

Hit is just a character he drew up and gave a short bio of (he’s an assassin with time powers). If Hit is coming back and getting a huge boost, it’s purely from Toei
...Toei were the ones who convinced Toriyama to include Gohan in Super Hero and give him a boost in the first place., as I already said.

My main argument literally hinged on what you're saying, Toei recognizing Hit's popularity and bringing him back to see if they can capitalize on it. You basically just agreed with me. :mjlol

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
If I’m going to be honest. Piccolo needed something like Piccolo Orange if just for not having any major transformations yet

Gohan Beast is neat but Id have been fine with just him perfecting his Ultimate state which was already solid SSB level

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
...Toei were the ones who convinced Toriyama to include Gohan in Super Hero and give him a boost in the first place., as I already said.

My main argument literally hinged on what you're saying, Toei recognizing Hit's popularity and bringing him back to see if they can capitalize on it. You basically just agreed with me. :mjlol
Who said we were arguing?

I’m literally just saying how it would go down lol

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Who said we were arguing?

I’m literally just saying how it would go down lol
Which I basically already said beforehand, lol.

Also, never said we were arguing, my guy. Was just kinda amused at your prior response, that's all.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Which I basically already said beforehand, lol.

Also, never said we were arguing, my guy. Was just kinda amused at your prior response, that's all.
You mentioned argument in your last post, so I thought you took this little discussion as one lol

Back