• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
On which ground are you voting Prof?
actually i realize this is going to look scummy as hell but i was typing out my reasoning and it doesnt make sense at all to vote him rn if we r waiting for a claim :dead

[Unvote]

ill vote him if no one claims bc town has no reason to come forth with their action and i dont see scum motivation to busdrive 2 townies
if someone claims, i think either they or prof needs to be invested tonight to check the validity of the claim imo

Kobe

Paramount
actually i realize this is going to look scummy as hell but i was typing out my reasoning and it doesnt make sense at all to vote him rn if we r waiting for a claim :dead

[Unvote]

ill vote him if no one claims bc town has no reason to come forth with their action and i dont see scum motivation to busdrive 2 townies
if someone claims, i think either they or prof needs to be invested tonight to check the validity of the claim imo
If you think Prof cannot be mates with Xadlin, you must have thought he was Red. On which ground did you think that was the case?

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
You only joined TAT wagon to sheep Magic. You were ignorant in D1 and you are still ignorant in D3. If you expected me to do the same, thanks but no thanks. You can be terrible yourself.

Nothing wrong with following the lead of a confirmed top tier player.
I helped in lynching scum.
You wasted your vote.

*shrugs

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
If you think Prof cannot be mates with Xadlin, you must have thought he was Red. On which ground did you think that was the case?
if there was indeed busdrive mechanics in play from scum, its likely they busdrive one of their teammates and a townie player for either investigation results, protects, saving themselves from negative abilities directed at them, etc.

what kind of scum busdrives town prof and town aurelian

Day 3 - Duel!

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Day 3 - Duel!

=================================

A duel has commenced between @Hans Tweetenberg and @RÆM !

This is a second lynch in which only one of the 2 duellers can be lynched.

For the rest of the day, all players may vote for a player from the 2 to win the duel by using this format: [Vote Duel PlayerName]

At the end of the day, the player who wins the duel stays alive, while the loser is lynched.

Duel ends at the same time the day ends, in 13 hours and 30 minutes.
Countdown

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them

[Unvote]

If he is scum they literally have a bus driver.
Gonna get wasted.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Day 3 - Duel!

A duel has commenced between @Hans Tweetenberg and @RÆM !

This is a second lynch in which only one of the 2 duellers can be lynched.

For the rest of the day, all players may vote for a player from the 2 to win the duel by using this format: [Vote Duel PlayerName]

At the end of the day, the player who wins the duel stays alive, while the loser is lynched.

Duel ends at the same time the day ends, in 13 hours and 30 minutes.
Countdown

To all the new players here.
This ability is NAI btw.
Scum and town can have it.

Need to make rem say something at least tho

Vote tweet to win

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I'll accept other voting formats for the duel so long as the word "win" and/or "duel" is mentioned in the vote

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
1. T-Pein™ - not town busdriver (saw thread and situation and did not claim it)
2. Dr_Professor83 - not town busdriver (wouldve said so immediately when this whole situation was brought up)
3. Black Pegged Dragon - not town busdriver (caught up to thread and didnt claim it)
4. RDK - not town busdriver (saw thread and situation and did not claim it)
5. Kobe - not town busdriver (saw thread and situation and did not claim it)
6. @Psychic - ???
7. Hans Tweetenberg - not town busdriver (claimed his role dp2)
8. @Magic - ???
9. TSworder - not town busdriver (claimed his role dp1)
10. @RÆM - ???
11. @One Last Username - ???
12. DoflaMihawk - not town busdriver (saw thread and situation and did not claim it)
13. @MangoSenpai - ???
14. Hayumi - not town busdriver (saw thread and situation and did not claim it)
15. @Juliet - ???
16. @John Wayne - ???
17. Natalija - not town busdriver (saw thread and situation and did not claim it)
18. Ratchet - not town busdriver (he brought up this thing)
19. hime - not town busdriver (saw thread and situation and did not claim it)
20. @Flower - ???

we wait on 8 :kannasip

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
1. T-Pein™ - not town busdriver (saw thread and situation and did not claim it)
2. Dr_Professor83 - not town busdriver (wouldve said so immediately when this whole situation was brought up)
3. Black Pegged Dragon - not town busdriver (caught up to thread and didnt claim it)
4. RDK - not town busdriver (saw thread and situation and did not claim it)
5. Kobe - not town busdriver (saw thread and situation and did not claim it)
6. @Psychic - ???
7. Hans Tweetenberg - not town busdriver (claimed his role dp2)
8. @Magic - ???
9. TSworder - not town busdriver (claimed his role dp1)
10. @RÆM - ???
11. @One Last Username - ???
12. DoflaMihawk - not town busdriver (saw thread and situation and did not claim it)
13. @MangoSenpai - ???
14. Hayumi - not town busdriver (saw thread and situation and did not claim it)
15. @Juliet - ???
16. @John Wayne - ???
17. Natalija - not town busdriver (saw thread and situation and did not claim it)
18. Ratchet - not town busdriver (he brought up this thing)
19. hime - not town busdriver (saw thread and situation and did not claim it)
20. @Flower - ???

we wait on 8 :kannasip

Do a were any of them sussing one and Town reading the other.

Kobe

Paramount
[S Class Active - Pleasure Magic] - All players who vote during the day phase will experience some form of "Pleasure". If a player voted in the lynch of another player who flipped outside of their faction, their pleasure will be maximized the following night. Once per night, you can target a player and grant them immunity to any non-ultra-kill lethal ability coming from all players with maximized pleasure.
--- [SS Class Active - Famished Soul] - All players outside of your team who voted in the lynch of a player that flipped in their respective faction will be "Famished" the following night. Once per game, you may activate this ability at night to increase the strength of the Alvarez Empire's factional kill on all famished players by +1 level this night. At 100-Year Class, you will obtain a second shot. [1-shot].

Chucky's abilities were super interesting. Considering he seems to have started from S Class, his team had access to that Active unconditionally regardless if he was active or not. They must have every bit of incentive to lynch Xadlin if that is the case.

Kobe

Paramount
Day 1 Xadlin Wagon
Xadlin = 5 (Melkor, Ratchet, Mango, RDK, Tweet)

Day 2 Xadlin Wagon
Xadlin = 10 (Tweet, Juliet, RDK, Ratchet, BPD, Prof, Chuck, Flower, JW, Aurelian)

Huh, would you look at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back