• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natalija

Divine Departure
And how does this bode with my "performance" in other games where I was scum? Are you suggesting that I'm unlynchable and I don't fear lynch to push "tinfoil" in the thread? What would be the incentive for me?
It's not unusual for people to get annoyed over no one believing them, you were just emotion driven. And that breakdown is the only reason I am not voting you right now, sorta

RDK

Marvelous
It's not unusual for people to get annoyed over no one believing them, you were just emotion driven. And that breakdown is the only reason I am not voting you right now, sorta
his emotions have felt hella fake half the time but idk the guy very well so this could just be a misread on my part

Natalija

Divine Departure
Is this an actual question? Are you following so far? Have you read the post that you literally quoted above?
It's a rhetorical question. I'm also surprised you'd get crushed that strongly after you've claimed a fairly... Weak role.

Natalija

Divine Departure
his emotions have felt hella fake half the time but idk the guy very well so this could just be a misread on my part
First time I'm playing with him as well, but I have ISO'd posts from their other running game and he seems to have a short fuse and a habit of answering questions with questions.

Kobe

Paramount
I will have you know that I am not emotion driven when I'm scum, but angle shooting yada yada.

Psychic actually told you guys that this is my town meta, assuming town leader and pushing for hunting scum.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
It's a rhetorical question. I'm also surprised you'd get crushed that strongly after you've claimed a fairly... Weak role.
This^

Even if it's scum who did the crush, like y not crush someone like mango last night or a stronger player like magic earlier

Natalija

Divine Departure
I will have you know that I am not emotion driven when I'm scum, but angle shooting yada yada.

Psychic actually told you guys that this is my town meta, assuming town leader and pushing for hunting scum.
So far I have seen you push Ratchet only and no one else :catwink

Kobe

Paramount
This^

Even if it's scum who did the crush, like y not crush someone like mango last night or a stronger player like magic earlier
They crushed me in Day 3. Mango said that he was cop in Day 4. Magic also pushed the narrative in Day 4. Not sure if this is serious.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
They crushed me in Day 3. Mango said that he was cop in Day 4. Magic also pushed the narrative in Day 4. Not sure if this is serious.
So r u saying the crush is a 1x and u were the one they used it on??

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member

Day 5 - Vote Count 3 (up to post #5178)

Votes:
Mango ->
Kobe > Tweet > Kobe
Dofla -> Kobe
Sworder -> Kobe
Natalija -> Kobe > Unvote > Tweet
RDK -> Kobe > Tweet > Kobe
Psychic -> Kobe > Hime > Tweet
Hime -> Kobe
RAEM -> Hime > Tweet
Tpein -> Tweet
Tweet -> RDK > Kobe
Kobe -> Tweet
Hayumi -> Tweet

Count:
Kobe = 6
(Dofla, Sworder, Hime, Tweet, Mango, RDK)
Tweet = 6 (Psychic, Tpein, Kobe, Natalija, RAEM, Hayumi)

@Natalija was added to receive Dragon's Wrath and is eligible to be Devoured.​

Devour Votes [All Devour Votes Count As 1]:
OLU = 3
(Hime, RAEM, Sworder)
Dofla = (Became Ineligible)
Psychic = (Became Ineligible)
Natalija = 0
No Devour = 0

Please let me know if I made any mistakes.
Votes displayed may not represent actual votes in play.

[Vote End Day] is enabled today.

Day 5 and Game 5 (Part 1) end in 1 hr and 10 minutes.
Countdown

does the tags even work?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back