• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night 5 End - RDK (???) has Died

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Night 5 - Ancient Magic

tumblr_o73g6s74lF1rbzd35o1_500.gif

Ancient magic is no joke to be trifled with, yet somehow in every Era, it finds itself in the wrong hands...

==================================

Hades has activated [Limiter Release: Grimoire Law]

@RDK (???) has died!

???

Night 5 has ended!

Last edited:
Day 6 Start - Darkness

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Day 6 - Darkness

Fiore is shrouded by Darkness as Dragons Keep marching in every day...

=============================

Third Dragon's Wrath - Rock Dragon + Mother Glare + Atlas Flame

atlas-flames1.jpg

[Atlas Flame] has also entered the gate!

Effect - All players with 21 or fewer posts by the end of this phase will be unable to promote to the next class this cycle and will have their entire role disabled this night. Additionally, the bottom 5 posters at the start of the day will be eligible to be Devoured by the dragons. Players may [Vote Devour Playername] to have the dragons eat 2 of them. If a player in the Devour list makes more than 21 posts, they will escape the list and become ineligible.

============================

Day 6 has started!

You may now post. You have a little less than 23 hours to discuss and decide lynch.

You may [Vote End Day] to end the day early, requiring a majority vote.

Day 6 ends in - Countdown

Last edited:

TSworder

Majin
do you guys think that hades killed him with that ability? or it was the factional kill, cuz I used my SS ability on OLN and it decreases his killing power if he does not have an ultimate ( he cant have one cuz he lost to many mini games)+ I want to see who Hayumi blocked

Natalija

Divine Departure
do you guys think that hades killed him with that ability? or it was the factional kill, cuz I used my SS ability on OLN and it decreases his killing power if he does not have an ultimate ( he cant have one cuz he lost to many mini games)+ I want to see who Hayumi blocked
We were all disabled last night, we couldn't use our abilities. Me, Hayumi and Blue.

Natalija

Divine Departure
Did Hayumi ever claim to be a roleblocker? I believe he also claimed decreasing killing power.

TSworder

Majin
Did Hayumi ever claim to be a roleblocker? I believe he also claimed decreasing killing power.
Idk, my ability is conditional, on one half it can lock an ultimate on the other half if the ultimate is already locked, it decreases the killing power, claimed this d1, Hayumi can be classic role blocker, or kill blocker

Natalija

Divine Departure
Idk, my ability is conditional, on one half it can lock an ultimate on the other half if the ultimate is already locked, it decreases the killing power, claimed this d1, Hayumi can be classic role blocker, or kill blocker
No, I mean when did he claim this?

Natalija

Divine Departure
What are the chances that „„Hades„„ unlocked his ultimate last night and killed RDK, meanwhile maybe my kill block was successful, I cant say that OLN looks good from these past days also
Slim, they don't need an ultimate to kill. Probably a specific member faction killing can trigger a janitor on the kill.

TSworder

Majin
Slim, they don't need an ultimate to kill. Probably a specific member faction killing can trigger a janitor on the kill.
But maybe they have ultimates to kill, look at the town roles, we got two guys who can kill with their ultimate, Magic and BPD

Natalija

Divine Departure
But maybe they have ultimates to kill, look at the town roles, we got two guys who can kill with their ultimate, Magic and BPD
That's cause they're town haha

If you look at the scum roles, they don't need that. This was a faction kill for sure.

Speaking of which, bit obvious but Hans scans innocent so Mango's role is 100% confirmed.

TSworder

Majin
That's cause they're town haha

If you look at the scum roles, they don't need that. This was a faction kill for sure.

Speaking of which, bit obvious but Hans scans innocent so Mango's role is 100% confirmed.
Look at the last WU, Hades used an ability named Grimoire Law, this is a killing ability in the fairy tail lore, I rly think that there were 2 kills at night, 1 from faction and the other one Hades ultimate(he probably gained it this night phase), one was blocked

Natalija

Divine Departure
Look at the last WU, Hades used an ability named Grimoire Law, this is a killing ability in the fairy tail lore, I rly think that there were 2 kills at night, 1 from faction and the other one Hades ultimate(he probably gained it this night phase), one was blocked
Ask Susopp what happens when you use your ability on a regular kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back